Sofitel London Heathrow
$40
$186
$173
Agoda.com
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$40
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$34
$45
12,417 results
All reviewsvivre restaurantsuperior rooman early flightthe club loungeshort walkroom servicebritish airwaysexcellent hotelan upgradenext morningeasy accesscomfortable roomsbetween flightslondon heathrowan overnight staynight's sleepcovered walkway
FilterAll languages
An Accor traveler
Castletown
Reviewed May 28, 2011

An Accor traveler
Edinburgh

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 27, 2011

I stayed one night while connecting flights. I have to start off by saying that the location is amazing - the hotel was literally a few yards away from where I collected my luggage in Terminal 5. There aren't very many signs for the hotel, so you may have to ask how to get there - but once you find the elevator, it's one floor up and then a lengthy, but pleasant to walk in, carpeted hallway. I had booked the hotel online and paid $220 including taxes (Friday night stay). Checking in was easy and quick.

Room: Nice and clean. I am used to high class hotels, so it was a lot what I expected to see. The bed was marvelous!! And not just because I was tired. It was just super comfortable. Sheets were sparkling clean and fresh and felt good quality. There were no external windows which I found a bit depressing, but I guess being at the airport, they can't really help it - my window had a hallway view of the lower floor. I felt that the room was a bit dark, which felt depressing, even as I turned on all the lights to the max. There are some really cool central light switches at a few places.

Now - the SHOCKER - NO FREE WI-FI!! Wow! I couldn't believe it! 1 hour of Wi-Fi was 6 British pounds and 24 hours was 12. Wow! That was such an overwhelming drawback -a hotel that claims to be of such high category and charges $220 per night can't afford to offer free wi-fi, yet third world hotels do? That was just absolutely disappointing.

The TV made me a bit nervous switching through the menu - it constantly felt like I was going to click the wrong option and order something accidentally. I guess with them charging for wi-fi, it made me nervous about everything else. Luckily, no TV purchasing accidents.

Overall, this hotel would be excellent, but at this price point, I think it just about meets expectations and marginally fails them with the wifi. I'd stay again due to the convenience.

And very amazing - I did not hear a single airplane!! Not one. Room was perfectly quiet

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed May 27, 2011

The hotel is located in the BA terminal 5 at Heathrow. We stayed three days and traveled to London on two of the days by tube. It is about an hour door to door to Victoria Station, for example. We ended up taking a car to our departure terminal as we had a good bit of luggage and getting to the tubes would have been a rather long walk with luggage. If you are traveling light take the tube one stop to your terminal. The service is quite good and professional. The rooms are very nicely appointed. If I were to have one gripe it is on the service charges. To be charged 3 BPS for a call to a cell phone is a bit much. Likewise for tea at the cafe in the lobby. But then, everything in London is dear. I would definitely use this hotel again.