“Fantastic Service & Charming Management”

Caviar House & Prunier
Ranked #57 of 239 Restaurants in Hounslow
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Service & Charming Management”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I am writing this about the branch in terminal 3 heathrow airport where I had the pleasure of being delayed for an hour and having one of the best experience of my life! Started by ordering a glass of Laurent Perrier Champagne. I was then offered a meal from the menu which would compliment the champagne, the king crab! Excellent recommendation, slightly more than I would normally spend, but you pay for what you get and the quality was amazing, fresh and decedent! After my waiter had left I found out that he was one of the managers. His service and attention to detail was second to none. I would recommend this place every day of the week!

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank J P

Salisbury, United Kingdom
“The best out of a bad bunch”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have just had a shrimp cocktail at the Caviar House and Prunier at Terminal 3 Heathrow, the cocktail was really good, but then at £19 so it should be, I had a nice glass of champagne which was also very good, the staff are ok but they argue with each other and non observant to customer needs! many customers were left with empty glasses when they would have had a top up, I would have! My £31 + 10% bill could have been so more - a missed opportunity I feel!

The only compensation was the service with a smile from my waitress Karolina, just a shame her staff wern't as competant!

• Visited January 2013