Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
majeo
Miami, Florida

Room Air-condition issues

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 29, 2019
Located 5 minutes walk from Hatton Cross metro/Bus station, and yes you can roll your suitcases between hotel and Station.
from Haton Cross station you can take the Piccadilly metro (45 Minutes) to London city. and you can reach any LHR terminal by either take;
1- Bus (free) to Airport terminals, ask where to stop so you can take the right bus number to the terminal you like to reach.
2- Piccadilly line (charge) your first stop would be terminal 4.then T-5 then T-2/3
the 3rd option between Hotel-Terminals is (5 Pounds) Happa bus, it stop across the street from hotel.
Now lets talk about Hotel itself, It's low budget HGI,
Thin walls you can hear conversation from neighboring room.
bed is just OK as far as comfy.
Old decor, Old beat-up doors, noise impediment from hallway is bad.
Breakfast..very good, and fresh grind beans coffee machine.
The main problem was the Air-conditioning...
First night I had the AC turning off automatically in both rooms, we turn it on an hour latter it goes off...all night long.. I had terrible nigh sleep, and felt tired the next day. next day they moved us to different rooms but still had the same issue, at 4 AM we called the receptionist who turned the AC on from control panel located by her desk...REALLY.
It made me very upset when the manager came up the next day to the room and tried to convince us that we don't know how to operate the AC..REALLY AGAIN>>
When I decided to check previous reviews to find out there have been many guests complained about the same issue, so I contacted them and explained how this manager hidden the fact about the chronic AC issue and instead of fixing the problem they would rather keep gambling with their guest vacation,
I got the discount, but the damage is done, and I won't return to stay here.
I forget to mentioned, they also over charged my credit cards and I had to dispute later.
C U Around
Date of stay: August 2019
2.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
2.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded Sep 30, 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay but naturally, I was sorry to learn that you were disappointed with your experience on this occasion.

Please accept my apologies for the issues you experienced with the air-conditioning and for the inconvenience and discomfort this must have caused you. All our rooms have individually controlled Air Conditioning which is set from the thermostat in the bedroom, this should only cut out once the room has reached the required temperature and the system will work to maintain this switching on and off as required. Reception also has the option to override this to be 'always on' if requested. I am sorry that you could not find a suitable temperature and especially that you felt you were not given sufficient assistance from our team to help resolve this for you.

On a more positive note, I am pleased that you found our location convenient and enjoyed your meals in the hotel.

$109
  • Booking.com
  • CrownePlaza.com
    $109
1.2 miles from Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport (Hatton Cross)
$75
$65
    $65
  • Vio.com
    $68
  • StayForLong
1.1 miles from Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport (Hatton Cross)
Room service
Exterior
$266
  • Algotels
    $266
1.5 miles from Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport (Hatton Cross)
$132
  • Booking.com
  • HIExpress.com
    $132
1.2 miles from Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport (Hatton Cross)
Exterior
$157
Fully refundable
    $163
    $142
    $163
1.4 miles from Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport (Hatton Cross)
$195
    $196
    $185
    $196
3.1 miles from Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport (Hatton Cross)
Lobby Entrance in Terminal 3 London Heathrow Airport
$280
    $281
    $207
    $281
1.6 miles from Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport (Hatton Cross)
$86
$62
  • travelup.com
    $76
    $62
    $68
0.9 miles from Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport (Hatton Cross)
Bar/Lounge
Swimming Pool
  • Novotel
    $79
    $104
5.3 miles from Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport (Hatton Cross)
Pool
    $131
  • Hilton
    $135
1.1 miles from Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport (Hatton Cross)
Room service
View more hotels in Hounslow
3,488 results
All reviews heathrow airport tube station piccadilly line hoppa bus minute walk convenient location bar and restaurant an early flight short stay one night stay an overnight stay hgi pounds runway soundproofing proximity aircraft
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2019 via mobile

I stay at this hotel every week and have never had a bad stay. Ideally situated for work or travel. We have a great relationship with Kush, one of the managers who can’t do enough for you. Also all of the staff are friendly and helpful especially Rose behind the bar, Lester in the restaurant and Ryan behind the front desk.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport (Hatton Cross), responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2019

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback, my team and I appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and I am glad that you continue to enjoy your regular stays at HGI Heathrow. I will certainly pass on your kind comments to Kush, Rose, Lester, Ryan and all the team here - we all look forward to welcoming you back again on your next stay!

Reviewed September 28, 2019

The hotel is easily accessible and just about 5 minutes walk from the Hatton Cross London Underground Train Station which makes getting around quite easy. The room is great and comfortable. The bathroom is neat and clean, Breakfast was amazing and as well as dinner. This is a beautiful and budget friendly 4 star hotel. I stay here every time i am flying out from Heathrow,

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased to see that the hotel was to your liking and that you enjoyed your meals in the Garden Grill Restaurant. My team and I will look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn next time you have a flight from Heathrow.

Reviewed September 28, 2019

We stayed there for 5 nights prior to cruise from Southampton
We found it very convenient to take the tube, 1 5' walk,, into London to catch our 3 tours with Viator.
The hotel has a bar with food or you can use their restaurant.
Coffee stand with pastries opens at 6 AM.
Room was quiet, no plane noise though it's only about 1.2 mile away.
It's only a stop away from Heathrow on the tube.

2  Thank John U

Thank you for sharing your comments, I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow. I hope that you will choose our hotel again next time you visit London and we will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

As a frequent visitor to this hotel I must say that the standard is always maintained the rooms are always clean the digital key is a great idea as you check in online and go straight to your room bypassing reception if it is busy but if you have to go to reception they are very welcoming and helpful especially Romeo who is always smiling and makes you feel welcome the bar is reasonably priced and has a good selection of food with rose marian and alun in attendance you will also get good service and there is also sky sports available in the bar for any sports fans the management team always stop for a chat to see everything is ok especially Kusal who is quite passionate about this hotel and customers and in the morning for breakfast there is a great selection of self service food available and an omelette station for freshly cooked omelettes and eggs done by lester the very friendly chef all in all ideal hotel for airport and local transport and reasonable price

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking a moment to share your kind feedback, I am delighted that you have enjoyed your regular stays at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow and we appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. I will pass on your comments to my colleagues mentioned and I know they will be proud to know they have been recognized for their service.

My team and I will look forward to welcoming you back to HGI Heathrow again in the future

Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

Mediocre breakfast, unclean sheets, dirty cutlery- a real Petri dish. Convenient for airport but unworthy to carry the Hilton brand. To top it all are crazy prices and the cleaning machine outside at breakfast time - you can’t hear anything between that and the loud rubbish music they use to torture you with. Avoid like the plague.

5  Thank jas d
IwonaR815, on behalf of the staff at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport (Hatton Cross), responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2019

Dear jas d,

I offer my sincerest apologies for the less than satisfactory experience that you had at our property on this occasion.

We very much take pride in our hospitality principles and we were undoubtedly disappointed after learning about your experience. Needless to say, customer feedback is vital to our operations and we are most grateful for the effort you have made to share your observations. Please allow me to reassure you that the hotel will use your comments to improve future services.

We highly value your patronage and genuinely hope you will afford us the opportunity look forward to welcoming you back soon.