Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
FindHotel
$62
View deal
Booking.com$100
Priceline
travelup.com$113
3,122 results
All reviews hatton cross heathrow airport tube station piccadilly line minute walk central london easy access bar and restaurant an early flight one night stay an overnight stay hgi shuttle runway soundproofing uk twickenham
Selected filters
Reviewed September 29, 2019 via mobile

I stay at this hotel every week and have never had a bad stay. Ideally situated for work or travel. We have a great relationship with Kush, one of the managers who can’t do enough for you. Also all of the staff are friendly and helpful especially Rose behind the bar, Lester in the restaurant and Ryan behind the front desk.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2019

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback, my team and I appreciate your loyalty to our hotel and I am glad that you continue to enjoy your regular stays at HGI Heathrow. I will certainly pass on your kind comments to Kush, Rose, Lester, Ryan and all the team here - we all look forward to welcoming you back again on your next stay!

Reviewed September 28, 2019

The hotel is easily accessible and just about 5 minutes walk from the Hatton Cross London Underground Train Station which makes getting around quite easy. The room is great and comfortable. The bathroom is neat and clean, Breakfast was amazing and as well as dinner. This is a beautiful and budget friendly 4 star hotel. I stay here every time i am flying out from Heathrow,

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased to see that the hotel was to your liking and that you enjoyed your meals in the Garden Grill Restaurant. My team and I will look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Garden Inn next time you have a flight from Heathrow.

Reviewed September 28, 2019

We stayed there for 5 nights prior to cruise from Southampton
We found it very convenient to take the tube, 1 5' walk,, into London to catch our 3 tours with Viator.
The hotel has a bar with food or you can use their restaurant.
Coffee stand with pastries opens at 6 AM.
Room was quiet, no plane noise though it's only about 1.2 mile away.
It's only a stop away from Heathrow on the tube.

2  Thank John U

Thank you for sharing your comments, I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow. I hope that you will choose our hotel again next time you visit London and we will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 28, 2019 via mobile

As a frequent visitor to this hotel I must say that the standard is always maintained the rooms are always clean the digital key is a great idea as you check in online and go straight to your room bypassing reception if it is busy but if you have to go to reception they are very welcoming and helpful especially Romeo who is always smiling and makes you feel welcome the bar is reasonably priced and has a good selection of food with rose marian and alun in attendance you will also get good service and there is also sky sports available in the bar for any sports fans the management team always stop for a chat to see everything is ok especially Kusal who is quite passionate about this hotel and customers and in the morning for breakfast there is a great selection of self service food available and an omelette station for freshly cooked omelettes and eggs done by lester the very friendly chef all in all ideal hotel for airport and local transport and reasonable price

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for taking a moment to share your kind feedback, I am delighted that you have enjoyed your regular stays at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow and we appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. I will pass on your comments to my colleagues mentioned and I know they will be proud to know they have been recognized for their service.

My team and I will look forward to welcoming you back to HGI Heathrow again in the future

Reviewed September 27, 2019 via mobile

Mediocre breakfast, unclean sheets, dirty cutlery- a real Petri dish. Convenient for airport but unworthy to carry the Hilton brand. To top it all are crazy prices and the cleaning machine outside at breakfast time - you can’t hear anything between that and the loud rubbish music they use to torture you with. Avoid like the plague.

5  Thank jas d
IwonaR815, on behalf of the staff at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2019

Dear jas d,

I offer my sincerest apologies for the less than satisfactory experience that you had at our property on this occasion.

We very much take pride in our hospitality principles and we were undoubtedly disappointed after learning about your experience. Needless to say, customer feedback is vital to our operations and we are most grateful for the effort you have made to share your observations. Please allow me to reassure you that the hotel will use your comments to improve future services.

We highly value your patronage and genuinely hope you will afford us the opportunity look forward to welcoming you back soon.