5 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$100
Priceline$100
travelup.com$113
3,122 results
All reviews hatton cross heathrow airport tube station piccadilly line minute walk central london easy access bar and restaurant an early flight one night stay an overnight stay hgi shuttle runway soundproofing uk twickenham
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2017

We booked this hotel which is very conveniently placed for Heathrow - about a 5 min walk from Hatton Cross - so we could get our heads down early and not have to get up at the crack of dawn the next day. The first part of that was somewhat scuppered as it took us so long to actually get into our room. The key cards would not work and staff had to come and fix the lock. It still did not work properly but after some to-ing and fro-ing we eventually got in. Beds were comfy and the room (once the next door neighbours had been persuaded to turn down their voices) was quiet. For once, pillows were decent.Breakfast was very good. When we returned to our room after breakfast, however, we could still not get into our room and had to get one of the cleaning staff to use her pass key.

Room tip: Try to get one where the keys work
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow but please accept my apologies for the difficulties you had with your keycard during your stay - I will ask our maintenance team to look into this issue.
I hope that we can have another opportunity to welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow again in the future.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

We would highly recommend a stay in this Hotel, great location, large rooms, friendly and efficient staff and great restaurant on site. So conveniently located. Windows are double glazed and side padding that no aircraft sounds heard, so a great nights sleep.

Room tip: Love the views of the planes taking off
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback, my team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again in the future next time you stay in this area.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

After a quick Taxi ride, we checked in, went to our room with a view of horses in a green pasture, and headed down to the Bar and Restaurant! The size of the fish was incredible, lots of hot chips, and even mushy peas, with excellent cocktails as well. After a peaceful nights sleep, we were ready for 11 hours to SFO!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 517danf

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn. I am delighted that you enjoyed your traditional British meal of Fish & Chips, and that you had a good nights sleep in our comfy beds. I hope that we can welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn again next time you travel to the UK

Reviewed October 17, 2017

Nice size rooms with comfortable beds, good food and helpful staff. Close to airport and the tube. Cannot get this quality for this price in central London making it worth the trip from the airport. Very quiet did not hear any airplane noise from inside hotel

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased that you enjoyed a comfortable and quiet stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow. I hope that you will choose our hotel again in the future and our team look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I was here with work for four nights and initially dubious over how noisy it would be as it is right next to Heathrow. I had nothing to worry about as the soundproofing was superb.
The room was excellent with all the facilities you'd except including free wi-fi. The bed was very comfortable and nice and big with a good selection of pillows.
The bathroom was a good size and immaculate.
One thing that was a bit disappointing was having to pay for parking, as I was staying there this was a bit off.
The hotel was all to an excellent standard with helpful staff. The restaurant and bar offered a good range of food and drinks. The menu was varied and over the days I was there was tasty and reasonable value.
I'd happily stay here again and take my family if flying from Heathrow.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow and that you found the hotel well equipped for your needs a a business traveler. I hope you will choose our hotel again in the future whether for business or leisure and we look forward to welcoming you back.