4 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$99
Hotels.com$99
Priceline$99
3,123 results
All reviews hatton cross heathrow airport tube station piccadilly line minute walk central london easy access bar and restaurant an early flight one night stay an overnight stay hgi shuttle runway soundproofing uk twickenham
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

I absolutely loved this hotel. I was in London for just one night, and needed a place that was close enough to the airport since I was leaving out of Heathrow at 7:00am. This was definitely the best choice I could have made!

The hotel itself is priced at least half of what a "decent" hotel is priced at in London/Westminster. It's just 3 blocks away from the Hatton Cross subway station (Picadilly Line), which makes it quite easy to hop on and go to downtown.

Overall, quite satisfied with it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone staying less than 2/3 days, and that does not mind the 30min ride downtown.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, I am delighted that you loved your stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow and I am pleased that our location next to Hatton Cross underground station helped you to make the most of your one night in London. My team and I hope to welcome you back for a longer stay on your next visit to London.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

What a great hotel, staff fantastic, room very very quiet when you consider being so close to airport. Only 10 minutes to Terminal 2, and hotel arranged the transfer easily. Nice relaxing bar area with smiling staff. Bed was superb and a great sleep.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank DouglasR67

Thank you for sharing your kind comments, my team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

We stayed here for 2 nights at the end of our UK trip. Earlier I had spent five nights in London and five in Edinburgh. After my thought and flip flopping I decided to stay near the airport when returning fro Scotland so I would not have to get up so early and fight London traffic to get to Heathrow for my flight out. Great choice as it turned out. This is a nice property and one of the few hotels near the tube station. Only a 5 minute walk to it. On both days we used the tube to get into London and back. Nearly an hour each way which we probably keep me from staying here for a full trip. If it were in London proper I would not hesitate to stay here for my full London trips.Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and functional. Bathroom was a little tight but how much bathroom do you need? I did not try the restaurant or bar. Coffee shop was good. Refrigerator, iron and board, and safe in room. I will stay here again when flying out of Heathrow.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Brighthearted, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Hotel following your recent stay,
I am glad that you found our location to be suitable for the final night of your trip, and that our Hotels amenities were suitable for the 1 night stay.
Regards,
Neil Hodgson
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Hotel is a excellent cost-benefit option. It is located just a short walk from Hatton Croos Station which provides easy access to both London centre and the Heathrow airport. A free access to hotel from the airport is provided by bus in terminal 5 with line 423. The free trip to terminal 5 can be done from Hatton Croos Station via line 490.

There are no restaurants nearby. But breakfast is good and also you can find a small but good cafe in the lobby area.

Room tip: Because some rooms are connected by a door, if you really need a quiet room I suggest that you should ask for a room without connection.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Brighthearted, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow, and that you found the hotel convenient for travel both to the airport and central London. I hope that you will choose our hotel again in the future and my team will look forward to welcoming you back again on your next stay.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

After a long 2 week vacation, we had one more night before traveling back to the USA. Took this hotel because it was very near the Tube stop and the airport (Heathrow). This proved to be a good choice. Nice comfortable room, except our room had no AC. Big hassle to get it working, which robbed us of sleep. Next morning the manager was more interested in pushing us along than understanding our complaint, which added to our dissatisfaction.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience, once again please accept our apologies for the technical difficulties you experienced with the thermostat in your bedroom and I am aware that you spoke to the Duty Manager on departure but I am sorry if you felt they did not take enough time to listen to your feedback. I hope that the rest of your stay was more satisfactory and that we can welcome you back to Hilton Garden Inn Heathrow for a better experience in the future.