“Bombay Way”

Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Fusion
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Bored of the usual curry-rice routine we decided to checkout our local Bombay wok. This stylish Indo-Chinese restaurant in the heart of Hounslow is unusual in serving dim lit all day not just at dinner times and is justly renowned for both quality and creativity. Their extensive menu is a way of chef to show off his prowess showcasing a variety of large and small portions of everything from chef's special chow mein and mouth watering Teppan yakki lamb/beef to crispy pepper garlic prawns and heart warming chicken szechuan wontons. The vegetarian choices are also enticing such as the mongolian veg crispies and the divine hakka aubergine. The service was swift since the place was not so crowded giving us a plenty of time to catch up with our gossips. All in all we experienced a relaxed unhurried social dining experience which came as a real surprise to me but the best part of it was THE BILL- it didn't burn a hole in our pockets so undoubtedly it has topped the list of my favorite restaurants :)

hamza s, Owner at Bombay Wok, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Narmin,

thank you very much for your review and a catchy title.

Good food, attentive service and reasonable prices. Those are the 3 basic ingredients of our formula.

I am happy to know you and your friends enjoyed all three of them. Please come again !

There are newer reviews for Bombay Wok

Reviewed February 14, 2013

i have been to this restaurant couple of times and it just gives me home town feeling; the ambience just gives a sort of Bombay feeling; the service is impeccable; the food is mind blowing; its worth every penny spent in this restaurant. i thoroughly enjoyed everythig about the restaurant and the staff working there are so well versed with your choices if you happen to be a regular guest.......i would visit this restraunt again

Dear Salma,

I am glad to hear that we have ticked all your boxes. I can only agree with you about the important factors when going to a restaurant.

Apart from striving towards perfection of all these points in my own restaurant, these are also the qualities I look for myself, when dining out.

Thank you for your visit and your positive input ! Please come again,

Reviewed February 13, 2013

a must visit to this fantatsic restaurant.
amazing food (very well cooked, very well priced, and very well spiced) - definitely worth a trip to this awesome restaurant
service was fast and clean, a real treat for a night out!

Dear Francesca,

It was a pleasure having you charming ladies for dinner. I am happy to read that we have ticked all your boxes.

Please accept my best wishes and look forward to welcoming you soon

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Myself and my cousin just happened to come across this restaurant last Sunday. Can't believe we haven't been before! Great food and wine. Excellent service, attentive but not intrusive.

We had salt and pepper fish as a starter; teppan yaki prawns, squid orange sauce and szechuan fried rice. My taste is not overly spicy and they were happy to adjust the dishes accordingly. Everything was spot on.

Will definitely be back soon!

Thank you very much for your visit and wonderful review of our restaurant.

Your remarks will be forwarded to the Staff. They will serve as an extra motivation to keep up our high standards of service and welcome.

Please accept my best regards

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Visited Bombay wok on Saturday night... Very busy place.. Don't booked so have to wait for the table... Started with amazing cocktails... And the starter and main course five star... Have to wait for the food but we were inform by a staff it will take time with their food as its prepare on order .... Freshly cooked food I don't mind to wait... We will go again and again...

Dear Shalini,

Thank you very much for your fine review, which fully speaks for itself !

It was a pleasure having you as our guests and I sincerely look forward to welcoming you again.

Your comments will be forwarded to our entire team here at Bombay Wok.

Please accept my best regards