“great food” 4 of 5 stars

Bombay Wok
Ranked #12 of 215 Restaurants in Hounslow
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Indian, Fusion
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

All I can say I was passing through, and I read some of the previous reviews and they were not wrong.

Great food and the service was good as well, food was hot and spicy...Recommend you try it if you are in the area

1 Thank H0PD
hamza s, Owner at Bombay Wok, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

It is comments such as yours that helps us in recognising our achievements. Your comments will be shared with the staff and we look forward to welcoming you back to the restaurant in the near future

London
“Great food and excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I booked this place for a family gathering of about 18 of us. Very friendly welcome to the restaurant and a large enough restaurant to comfortably accommodate all of my fam.
I had visited many indo Chinese restaurants in Mumbai as my wife is from that part of the world, so I was expecting equal if not greater food from these guys and they did not disappoint, the food was very tasty and served on time and hot, the service was attentative based on our party size and fact that there was an equal if not bigger party group on the opposite side of the restaurant.
What I found very comforting was that we realised an error had been made on the bill the next day and When I called the restaurant up to clarify this error the manager was very apologetic and promised to refund the amount accidentally charged straight away. Excellent place to eat as a couple, family, friends as they cater for all. Would highly recommend a visit.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank SG80London
Dear Guest

It was a pleasure indeed having you and your family as our valued guests. Saturdays are always very busy so we do all we can to get then food on the table in time. I am happy to read you enjoyed the pacing and the quality was at it's best which is what we strive and promise to deliver.

My apologies for the error that occurred on you bill but I am pleased to read that it was handled in a very professional and swift manner.

I hope to welcome you again to Bombay Wok soon.

Swansea, Wales
“Taste of home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Excellent Indo-Chinese fare in London. Chicken Lollipop! Fish Manchurian! Not dishes that you get here - either in the up market Hakkasans or the average High Street take aways.

1 Thank an_indian_in_wales
Dear Guest

Thank you for your fine review of the delicacies we offer. I am happy to know that you enjoyed it !

Thank you also for your interesting review of our uniqueness with regards to the offerings.

We look forward to serving you on you next visit to Bombay Wok

Staines, United Kingdom
“Very good for lovers of indian Chinese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

A very good find in hounslow! The food was tasty and fair value along with good service. Now we will start going to hounslow just for this restaurant !

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Buzzlite2
hamza s, Owner at Bombay Wok, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind review of our restaurant.

Thank you also for pointing out the "value factor" . Expensive or not expensive are subjective terms which can be different from person to person, depending on the amount of money they want to spend. "Good value" however, is clear to everyone and is always positive, regardless of the amount of money spent.

And it is an honour for our team to learn that we are one of the reasons for guests to visit Hounslow on a regular basis.

Kind Regards
London, United Kingdom
“Brings Back Memories of India”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

My wife and I had lunch at Bombay Wok and could not have been more impressed. We liked the modern but comfortable decor, and it was well heated on a cold day. We were the only ones there, but it was a Wednesday. The service was prompt and attentive without being overbearing. The menu reminded us of our time in India, with a combination of both Indo-Chinese and and British-Chinese dishes. Everything was spot on. We can recommend the bbq ribs to start, and the Szechuan paneer. I would highly recommend this as a different option in Hounslow.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Liane_Sean
Dear Guest
I love the title of your review and there is really not much else I can add to your description. It was a pleasure having the both of you in our restaurant. I am glad you enjoyed our food and service.

I do remember your visit with us and being the only guests in the restaurants. The restaurant is comparatively more quiet during lunch than dinner.

Good food only, is not enough. The comfort and service provided are also key factors that make your experience special and I am delighted to hear that we gave you all you deserved.

Lastly it is very touching to read that we bring back memories and we hope to do so whenever you visit us in the future.