Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
$40
$186
$173
Agoda.com
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$40
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$34
$45
9,685 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantmeal dealbath roadpurple parkingcosta coffeeheathrow airportcoffee shopcar parkhoppa busexcellent value for moneyall you can eatfamily roomgood nights sleepnext morningbar and restaurantnight's sleepbudget hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2010

I arrived at 9pm feeling tired after an 11 hour flight. I had to queue 35 mins to check in.
As I had paid for a meal deal I headed to the restaurant, where I had to wait 40 minutes for my cold starter. Eventually, I gave up waiting and left with no food as I was so tired!
I had to use the internet and the terminals are situated next to the kids play area. It was very very noisy with no privacy at all, and very expensive as well.
When I tried to sleep I could not, due to noisy teenagers running up and down the corridoors. I rang reception who did not answer, so I got dressed and went down to reception. The member of staff laughed and said there was nothing she could do.
Breakfast was ok, apart from the blue plastic I found in my mushrooms!
I will never use this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank jamesa1980
HeathrowBathRoad, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2010

Dear Trip Advisor member,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I am disappointed that you feel you did not have a good experience with us and would like to be able to discuss the problems you experienced in more detail. If you are happy to contact me on the number below it would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

08706575075 opt 3

Reviewed April 2, 2010

Nice hotel easy to find .got there late so parking was a bit limited .. check in easy ... nice room ..had a evening meal and breakfast both very nice. yes £8 parking one night had booked quality airport parking right next door for the vacation period prior to bookin to this hotel and took there suttle to terminal 3 Yes will use this hotel again price/location /food all good THANKS

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I would like to thank you for the comments recently made about your stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow, Bath Road.
We strive to offer the best possible service to all our guests so your experience with us is a great one.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Many Thanks

Reviewed March 27, 2010

DON'T USE THIS HOTEL IF YOU ARE FLYING FROM TERMINAL 5 . . . it's not impossible to get from here to terminal 5 but with baggage and the time required you could probably do better. Same goes for anyone using the official terminal 1,2 & 3 long-term car park because again there is no direct link to terminal 5.

We stayed here as part and parcel of a hotel with parking deal. We had to pay for the parking at the hotel but that had already been explained by Holiday Extras.

The hotel is large and spacious. Check in and check out was painless even though only 1 service point out of 10 was open at the time.

There's a coffee shop, bar and restaurant on the ground floor. There's also a soft play area for the smaller kids. The hotel faces north / south so you either get a view of the Bath road or the airport hangers at the eastern threshold of the runway. Either way the windows are triple glazed and despite facing the runway it was the alarm clock that woke me at 9am and not the aircraft that had been taking off since 5:30am.

The bar was well stocked and staffed but expect to pay central London hotel prices pushing 2 drinks over the £10 mark.

The restaurant was OK but again the prices were on the high side for what effectively was warmed up frozen ready meals.

The hotel chain works on the basic premise of bed only. All other needs are met on a chargeable basis which means you only ever pay for what you use. Wi-Fi, breakfast, parking, phone calls are all extras.

The car parking was very busy even in the mid-week. Arrive early to avoid disappointment or a long walk to the entrance. Baggage trolleys are available if you need one - the walk form the car park to the room can be a long one. The car park spaces are quite small so watch your doors etc. There appeared to be good security on site with both CCTV and a human doing the rounds. I left skis and boots in the car over night without any concerns.

The room was the first in the corridor next to the elevators but still it was quiet and comfortable. A small double bed with quality linen but the bed sheet had a rip in it. I'm certain that housekeeping would have seen the rip when making the bed and therefore can't explain why they didn't just bin the sheet. The hole was big enough to put my foot and leg through it! Customer service and customer experience are not high on the teams agenda. In most cases the general cliental will be one nighters using the airport meaning that the staff will be focussing on turnover.

There was also a small flat screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities. The bathroom facilities were good. The room's temperature was easily controlled - required because you need to keep the windows closed due to noise and fumes.

All was good and I'd stay here again but not if I was going from Terminal 5 again. JJ

1  Thank Crash_Rescue

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your comments from when you stayed with us at Premier Inn.

We welcome all feedback so thank you for taking the time to write your review. I would however, like to apologise in regard to the rip in the bed sheet and can assure you that this is not our usual standard of service.

If I can help with anything else please do not hesitate to contact me on 08706075075 opt 3

Hope to see you again soon and look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 21, 2010

Watch out for £8 parking charge per night! Even if you have booked a park and stay package they will charge you on top for parking on site.

Room smells of aviation fuel some of the time. I guess as the planes fly so close. Noisy flimsy Walls!

Ok if just for the 1 night and pretty much at the end of the runway.

1  Thank Jarw102
piheathrowbr, Duty Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2010

Daer Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us.
We do charge £8 for overnight parking howvever, if you book a Park & Fly package direct with Premier Inn we do not charge for the extra night as your parking would be onsite.If you book with a Third party - the parking is booked offsite from the following day so we will always charge for the night your car is booked in with us.

Thank you for you feedback and hope to see you again soon

Many thanks

Joanna Carlyn

Reviewed March 15, 2010

Spent one night before long haul flight. The hotel was large and pretty new. Our spotless room was a twin with two comfortable double beds and a decent bathroom with excellent shower.
The hotel offered a bar and restaurant which whilst never going to set the world alight offered decent food at a reasonable price.
I can not believe that we only paid £56.00. Having stayed in many airport hotels the world over the Premier Inn offered the best value by far. When I next fly from Heathrow I will be staying here again.

Dear Trip advisor member,

I have just read your review and can see you were happy with your stay. We have recently had a refurbishment so am pleased to see that you got to experience a night in one of the lovely rooms and enjoyed the shower.

Thankyou for taking the time to write and hope to see you again

Many thanks