Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
$71
$113
$83
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Heathrow(Hounslow)
$78
$67
$83
$81
$143
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$38
$35
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$43
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
9,800 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantbath roadmeal dealpurple parkingcosta coffeeheathrow airportcoffee shopcar parkhoppa busexcellent value for moneyall you can eatplanes landingfamily roomgood nights sleepnext morningrestaurant staffbar and restaurant
Reviewed April 8, 2008

We experienced terrible service in this hotel. Our room was a mile from the lobby, cold, noisy, and the water dripped all night. The tv did not work properly. Most importantly, the staff couldn't be bothered to help us and even mislead us (at check in they claimed there was no airport shuttle, but thankfully a waiter in the restaraunt cleared this up for us).

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank 123456Illinios
Reviewed April 2, 2008

I spent a lot of time reading reviews of Heathrow´s hotels and finally I choose this one and I am very satisfied. A quiet, big, clean room and a very good breakfast. Much more than expected from an aiport hotel for a fair price. I will be back

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2008

I stayed at this hotel in the past few days for one night and have to say that this is one of the best hotels I have ever used.

From the moment you walk in the staff are there for you - nothing is too much trouble for them - check in took literally less than one minute.

Dinner was taken in the hotel restaurant which had a great selection, was well priced and was top notch. Service was a little slow but that isnt a major issue.

Breakfast (included free in my stay as part of a Legoland package) was brilliant. So much to choose from - if I was staying and had to pay for Breakfast then it more than justifies the £7.50!

Do not hesitate to stay at this place!

Stayed: March 2008
1  Thank MrCombover
Reviewed March 18, 2008

It took me a while to check in but the reception staff were polite.
My room was clean and had everything I needed for my one nights stay.
I managed to try the hot breakfast buffet which was included in the room price and it was by far the best B&B breakfast I've had at an airport hotel.
It was easy & stress free to catch the shuttle bus to the airport in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank MarshMadness
Reviewed March 14, 2008

Stayed here for one night only as part of a Park & Go package prior to an early US flight

Check-in was a bit chaotic, but staff were polite and helpful in every way

Plenty of dining choices, although being August, the place was buzzing

Room was on the ground floor but very adequately sound-proofed so that any outside noise was minimal

Room decor was basic but the bed was comfortable and both room and facilities very clean

Overall, an ideal place to stay prior to your flight and will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled solo