“Pleasantly Surprised”

Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I stayed here with my son as his rugby team were attending a tournament at London Irish, it's as you would expect, a hotel geared for travellers being so close to Heathrow, however it had a decent bar/restaurant area and was certainly one of the best Premier Inns I have visited. Only downsides check in was very slow and the food ran out at breakfast and the staff seemed incapable of bringing out more than 3 eggs at a time for a queue of approx 30 people.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Kerry C, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road).
I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with your stay. I have passed on your comments regarding the slow check in, and with the issues at breakfast in order to improve in the future.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - for the best rates and the quickest way to book please visit our website.
Kerry

Write a ReviewReviews (9,315)

Reviewed June 1, 2012

This Premier Inn has many good qualities. The bedrooms are large, clean and decorated to a high standard. The bathroom facilities are first rate. The check in procedures, both for the car park and the hotel, were quick and trouble free and the large atrium contains an ample array of establishments from which to purchase meals and drinks.

The majority of bookings will be for a single night prior to a flight from Heathrow. This means that people are arriving and leaving at all times of the day and night (I myself was checking out at 4.00 am). Initially I was quite pleased to have a room near the lift as it was not far to walk. The big disadvantage that I found, however, was the lack of adequate sound proofing in the room. There was a continual pounding noise as people walked past from the lifts to the rooms down the corridor and back again.

I would recommend this hotel for a stay prior to a flight from Heathrow but my tip would be to ask for a room at the end of a corridor well away from the lifts where people are not continuously walking past. Alternatively take some earplugs if you want to be guaranteed of some sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the lifts
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with your stay from the large and clean rooms, the bathroom facilities to the check in and array of establishments. However, I am disappointed to hear that you continuously heard noise from your bedroom. As part of our Good Night Guarantee I would be happy to refund the rate from your one night stay. Please contact me on 0871 5278508.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

One night stopover here - arrived late, slept for a few hours and departed that morning but despite the short time I was here I really picked up a positive vibe from all the staff including the reception staff who were on duty at 1am when I arrived, the Barman through to the breakfast staff - all very friendly and helpful. Very large Premier Inn with a spacious lobby - despite the number of people checking out in the morning it never once felt overrun as hotel loobies often do! Comfortable sleep, clean and functional room, good breakfast and away - just what I wanted from this particular stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with your stay from the friendly and helpful staff, clean room and good breakfast.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I normally stay at another hotel along the Bath Road, but decided to go somewhere different. Upon arrival, the receptionist was very welcoming.
It's handy for the Hoppa - H56 - which operates to and from T5. From the front entrance, buses 105 and 111 also go to the airport's central area.
If you fancy a quick bite, Costa Coffee provides hot/cold drinks as well as savoury snacks and cakes/pastries. The restaurant also does meals at very reasonable prices.
Unfortunately not all fellow guests observe the Do Not Disturb sign hanging on the door handle. At 02.20 I had to go into the corridor and chastise a woman! (Not the hotel's fault.)
All - in - all, a good place to stay. I'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with your stay from the welcoming Reception Team Member to the Costa Coffee onsite.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

We stayed here for two nights, the bed was very comfortable, the room was clean and spacous. Our room was on the ground floor, unfortunately we were not told beforehand that the bathroom fittings were installed at a height suitable for disabled persons and as such found them to be a little too low for comfort, or maybe this is the situation in all rooms regardless of location? Despite the external environment there were no problems with noise. We enjoyed our evening meal of grilled salmon in the restaurant and the choice of items on offer for breakfast were more than ample. The staff were very friendly and efficiant. My only criticism is the parking fee, as a resident customer I feel that this should be included within the price.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with your stay from the clean, spacious and comfortable room to the dinner and breakfast taken.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

This was one of the better hotels I came across when I travelled with my family. The staff was very friendly. Although they charge for wifi, it was £3 per day which was not expensive. Air conditioning was great and I really liked the extra sofa they have in each room ( which we used to sleep our 3 year old daughter).

The rooms with airport views are great. But they might be a long way from the lift. The biggest problem was navigating the floor to reach lift.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with your stay and that you found the staff friendly.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

We stayed here overnight before our flights to the USA. We ate breakfast at around 7 am with more than enough to eat there werent many people eating at that time The transfer to Heathrow terminal 3 took about 10 minutes we were picked up on the main rd outside the hotel from a bus shelter which had several different buses stopping there. All in all it was very easy and good value for what we paid.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor Member,
I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with your stay and that you found it good value for money.
Kerry

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Sofitel London Heathrow
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport

Been to Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel? Share your experiences!