“Clean, comfortable and friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Clean, comfortable and friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

Stayed at the hotel for one night prior to a flight from Heathrow. We were greeted by friendly and helpful staff. The hotel was clean and well equipt, with a restaurant, coffee shop and sports bar. The rooms were clean and comfortable and provided what was required for a short stay. Would definately stay there again.

1 Thank shellsj

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,202)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

I was very surprised regarding the polite and well trained staff. Nice atmosphere, clean rooms and easy transfer to the terminals. Good Food and Drinks at the Bar and the restaurant.

I would recommend it anytime

1 Thank Simone H
Coventry, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

I like the Premier Inn chain very much. I first stayed at the Premier Inn Heathrow early August. My 86 year old mother was flying in from Chicago. I had told them I required a room close to the lifts as Mom uses a walker. The room they gave me was almost the further from the lift, quite a long walk for Mom. I arrived at the hotel the day before my Mom flew in, so I had to get the room changed. The following night, I heard people running up and down the halls and screaming and doors slamming. I called the front desk numerous times, but no one ever answered. At about 2 or 3am, I went downstairs in my pyjamas and bare feet, groggy with exhaustion. They sent someone up, but the noise started again. When I called, still no answer. Back downstairs in my pyjamas. I was told that the group on our floor was a bunch of teenage boys from Spain & they didn't speak English, so it was difficult to tell them to be quiter.
When Mom & I ate in the restaurant, the food was very good, but I felt ripped off. They told us about a special if we ordered by a specific time. I ordered something which wasn't the exact thing I wanted simply because I believed we were going to get a savings as we were told would happen. There was no savings. Mom was too embarrassed to address this, but I wish I had, especially after my experience when I went back with my daughter and grandson.
I decided it was a one off incident & as I said, I do like the Premier Inn chain. My daughter and grandson were due in to visit in October. I was to stay in a room for one night alone the day before she arrived, then were were all going to stay at the hotel for a few days later in the month so they could visit London. My night alone there was a family upstairs & children were screaming. I'm not talking loud talking or the occasional yelling, I'm talking sincere screaming & jumping on the floor above me. I again tried calling the front desk, but no one answered. Same as in August, I ended up in my pyjamas in the lobby at some ungodly hour. I slept about 2 hours that night because the noise never stopped from upstairs. My daughters plane showed that it was arriving nearly an hour early, so I left in a rush & left my computer's power cord behind. I went back later to ask about it, but they say they never found it even though it was right on top of the shelf next to the tv in easy vision.
Later in the month we went back to the hotel. After a day in City Centre, we were all hungry and tired. I went to order food & the man behind the bar gave me a menu and said there were certain items which were discount if we ordered before a certain time. We sat for quite some time & he wasn't coming for our order, so I went up to the bar & ordered. After the lady put the order through, the man came out & said the discount was only if we ordered from him at the table. He said it was now going to be full price since I ordered the wrong way. I explained that I didn't want that order then because the food items we chose were based on what we believed was being offered as a special. He said the food order could no longer be changed. I had to get a Manager to try to cancel out the original food order and/or honor the original price. A 2nd Manager came over & at this time the waiter came over & told me how I was lying and I was trying to get him in trouble & would I just tell the truth. He did this in front of my Grandson & daughter. I stood up and told the Manager that I didn't want the waiter to talk to me or my family again and wanted someone else to serve us. Someone else did serve us, but the waiter came by several times to say hello to my 4 y.o. grandson. I believe he did that just to be difficult as he was present when I said I did not want him approaching my family again.
The hotel was beautiful. Very clean, very well kept, great food.
Service?? Based on my experiences, service was total rubbish.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Bournemouth
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

We stayed here the night before an early flight. We were very pleasantly surprised with the reception area and we were quickly checked in. We had booked parking with our stay and it was very good value. We ate at the restaurant and it was very nice. Waiting staff very attentive. The rooms were standard Premier Inn rooms, but comfortable. There was a bit of noise from the people upstairs and of course some noise from the aircraft, but that would be expected. I would definitely recommend it for an overnight stop.

Westgate-on-Sea
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

Friendly staff, quick, hassle-less check-in, very comfortable beds.

houston tx
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

Loved this place. Drove up and was surprised at the size, newness, decor, self check-in, friendly people, lounges,... Rooms super clean and spacious. Down comforters, flat screen tv, hair dryer, hot showers, etc. not a budget hotel! Paid super cheap. Wish breakfast had been served at 5am to use kids eat free... Looked fab. Room service looked fab too. Going back every time! Staff explained Hoppa bus and we got easy tickets and service to heathrow in morning. Only 20 min to airport. Kids rode free. Recommending it!

• Stayed December 2011
1 Thank diagiordano
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

We stayed here for one night in December before flying from Heathrow. We booked within two weeks of staying and paid £39. Checking in is very easy, self service machines in the lobby, just enter two simple details and your room keys are produced. Or you can check in with an assistant if you wish. Our room was a very good standard, clean with tea making facilities, a safe (£1.50 a day). We had food in the hotel and like many others were not disappointed. If you prefer to eat at a certain time then it would be best to book as we waited 45 mins, however we sat in the bar so this was not a problem.
We were catching an early flight and used the shuttle service, £4.50 one way. The buses start at 5am and run every 20 mins. At the hotel check in desk is a leaflet giving all the bus times to all the terminals. The bus stop is just outside the back doors.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Sofitel London Heathrow
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (M4/J4) Hotel
Ibis London Heathrow Airport

Been to Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel? Share your experiences!