“Not too bad but stayed in better Premier Inn the night before”

Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I am quite new to Premier Inn so only have the Slough one to compare it to. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and breakfast was very good quality. However I could not help but compare it to the Slough one. The main bed at Heathrow was smaller than the one at Slough and not as comfy. The bathroom was poorly lit and the bath was not as clean. The main problem we had at Heathrow was the guests staying next to us who were extremely noisy and inconsiderate to the fact that people might be trying to sleep at 5:30am. I can not fault the staff but would choose Slough over this one any day.

1  Thank Kez004

Reviewed August 10, 2011

We only stayed at this hotel for one night before catching our flight home early the next morning. We arrived at the hotel very late in the evening and were exhausted. The staff at the front desk could not have been more friendly and accommodating!! They got us checked in quickly and upon our request, immediately got us a phone card to be able to call home from our room. As for the room, it was perfect for our family. There was a cot for each of my older daughters, as well as a large bed for my husband, myself and our toddler to share. The beds were very comfortable. The room and bathroom were clean. There were vending machines near the lobby, as well as a 24 hour cafe/shop to purchase snacks/drinks. All this for a very reasonable price. I would definitely return.

2  Thank cweez
HeathrowBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2011

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel, from the efficiency of check-in, size of the room, the 24 hour Costa and more importantly that you would visit us soon in the near future.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - for the best rates and the quickest way to book please visit our website.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

Like many others, we were looking for a Heathrow hotel to spend the night at before our next flight.
We chose the Premier Inn becaise it was the cheapest of the TA recommended hotels.
It was a good choice.
Easy with the Hoppa bus.
Quick, helpful checkin.
Spacious room, 1025, with a comfortable bed and pillows.
Fair bathroom with good hot water and a strong shower. Big size bath towels although a
little thin.
Nice dark room though noise from above so I would try to book second floor next time. Heard planes now and then.
Didn't eat there but looked like decent non expensive choices of food.
We would stay again.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BeHappyM8

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am delighted to hear that you found your stay good value for money and a good location.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

The week before I stayed in a room that was great ....

This stay however , was far from so.

No air con, I called front desk and they said they will go look. I came Back 30 min later to find out the outcome.

They had not checked it , so someone came with me to check, I was told "yes it's broken", duh that's why I reported it.

I got a call 45 min later saying that there was nothing they could do , but with the chains motto I would get a full refund and they would bring a fan up . That was at 9 pm ish, I waited til 1 am but it never arrived. I had to have wet towels on me all night as the room was like a boiler room!!

The Resturant had some of the worst food and service I had ever seen !!

O and that full refund , yet to arrive , and I'm skeptical it ever will!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank blissemo

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I was disappointed to hear about the problems you encountered during your stay and I would very much like the opportunity to discuss your comments further and investigate the status of the full refund under our Good Night Guarantee.

Here at Premier Inn we strive to deliver a great experience for all of our Guest’s and on this occasion I am sorry that we have not lived up to the usual high standards.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

My wife and I stayed here before departing London. The staff was extremely friendly, the rooms far better appointed than our central London hotel, and price far more reasonable than the American big brand names.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank C F
HeathrowBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2011

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we have been able to meet your expectations.

Reviewed August 9, 2011

We only stayed for one evening as we were transiting but this hotel was a very pleasant surprise. The location was easy to reach from Heathrow Airport (shuttle bus was inexpensive) and the hotel had many amenities.
Staff were very courteous and friendly and the rooms were very comfortable.

Room Tip: Book directly through the Premier Inn website.
3  Thank amguest954

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). We are delighted you enjoyed your visit and I know the team will also be pleased with your comments about how friendly and efficient you found them.

East to find hotel
very clean
good size room
fantastic polite staff
fantastic breakfast and dinner

Would re visit ( but hope other residents are not so loud this time)

3  Thank kellyBedfordshire

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel, from the size of the room, cleanliness,the selection at breakfast and more importantly that you found the staff polite and helpful.

Dolly

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Sofitel London Heathrow
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Hilton London Heathrow Airport
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport

Been to Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel? Share your experiences!