“Will definately use this hotel again”

Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Arrived at the entrance and was pleasantly surprised, rooms comfortable and quiet and there was nice restaurant in the bulding as well. Very good if you want to use it as a stop over for the airport. They have a shuttle bus from the door to the terminal building for a nominal fee and it runs every 20 mins. Will definatley use again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lindahowat
HeathrowBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2011

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). We have just completed a full refurbishment of the hotel so I am pleased to hear that you found it modern and enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - for the best rates and the quickest way to book please visit our website.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

We were a family of 5 taking out two rooms at this hotel. We stayed here for one night last week, as we had an early morning flight to LA from Terminal 5 the next morning. All we wanted was something bargain basic, clean and near the terminal, and this hotel ticked every box and more.

It was really easy to find, there was ample parking outside. When we walked in the whole place looked great, my son commented "are we staying in a shopping centre" as there was a coffee shop, a bar, a restaurant, all decked out fabulously, smartly and cleanly. When we arrived at the check in desk (quite frazzled from a long drive down from Manchester) we were met by an amazing helpful guy (Will was his name... and thank you again for all your help, look out for him he's great!) who made the check in process really easy, and was really patient with our 7 year old who wanted to know everything he was doing, and see everything that was going on on the screen.

Our rooms were great, both had fridges in so we could store my younger sons milk and the sandwiches I'd made for the flight the following day.. you never know with airline meals what the kids will and won't eat!

Beds were comfortable, humidity was great, room views were great, one had an interior room view so they could watch what was going on downstairs, the other had an outside view of the QPark, but the backdrop was the flights coming in constantly. I MUST STRESS THOUGH with all the flights coming in, we didn't hear it in the rooms at all!

All in all, this was an excellent stay for an excellent price, and I cant recommend it enough. It was really easy to get to the Terminal and check out was just "drop your keycards off" no messing about. A gem, and one should we fly from Heathrow again I will defintely go to.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank wolsy1

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). We are delighted you enjoyed your visit and that you liked the layout of our reception and restaurant areas. Your comments are a real source of motivation for the team who work really hard to ensure every Guest has a fantastic experience and I would relay your positive feedback to the team.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

This was a very nice place to stay, close to the airport. Upon arrival, the staff were extremely friendly and efficient. The room was a typical hotel room, but very clean, comfortable, and modern looking. I had a room overlooking the parking lot--so nothing special--but I was only there for one night so a view was completely unnecessary. The bathroom was clean and the towels were nice quality. Overall, this was a very comfortable place to stay for one night. At home, I live near an airport, so I'm used to air noise and wouldn't be the best person to judge whether there was an abundance of air noise or not. However, I would say that I never heard obvious plane noise despite how close the hotel is to the airport. I ate at the restaurant for dinner and breakfast and enjoyed both meals. Overall, better than expected on that front. They also have a Costa Coffee in the hotel should you prefer coffee and a snack instead of a sit-down breakfast, but the 7.99 breakfast is all-you-can-eat, so it is definitely worth what you pay.
I caught the Hoppa Bus from the airport to the hotel the night of my stay, and again back to the airport the next morning. I had to wait less than 5 minutes on either end to catch the bus and the convenience was worth paying the 7pound return ticket.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay convenient to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank TravelerAB_11

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all aspects of our hotel, from the size of the room, the selection at breakfast, the 24 hour Costa and more importantly that you would recommend us.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Good for no frills stay while in transit. Basic but clean and adequately supplied with essentials including coffee/tea making facilities and mini fridge/iron/board in the room.TV but internet/movies extra.Rooms big enough to cater to families.We arrived late but bar area was still open and serving food which is great after long trips. Children catered for. During day time hours there is a restaurant and costa coffee bar, and breakfast at extra cost. All in all a good option considering the prices other hotels charge if you only need a bed for the night. My one gripe is that to get from airport to hotel after the bus stops running costs £25 for a 5 min journey which is a rip off. The other problem is the bus(hoppa) dumps you at a stop on a busy main road despite taking passengers staying at the more expensive hotels right up to the door so god help you if it rains/snows or if you have lots of cases or children or both! The pathway from the stop is also steep. This is UNFAIR as we paid the same for the bus ride so should get the same service. Sort this out please before someone slips and sues you or worse, a child runs out into the road while parents are off loading cases.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank vindys

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with all the aspects of our hotel, from the size of the room, the 24 hour Costa and Bar. Usually the main pick up/drop off point for the hoppa bus is at the rear entrance of the hotel.However, occasionally at peak periods due to busy car park the hoppa bus driver may take the decision to stop the bus at the front of the building to ensure the guests optimum safety at all times.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

I stayef for three consecutive nights. The bedroom was very comfortable and perfectly cleaned each day. I was waiting for a document to be delivered (passport with visa!!!). It was promptly reported to me that it had arrived. The clincher however is the £22 dinner deal, not only did thid prvide a good evening meal, but included the cost of a full English breakfast, This really set me up for my trip.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank bigles68
HeathrowBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). We are delighted that you had a comfortable stay with us, and that our hotel, and helpful team members met your expectations.

Reviewed July 29, 2011

This hotel is not the nearest to Heathrow & not the cheapest for a lone traveller, but I had a large clean, quiet room with a fridge & iron (ask for a room overlooking the back courtyard).
The staff I encountered were all helpful & friendly - a good advert for Premier Inn!
I'd recommend the meal deal - for £22 you get a 3-course dinner plus a drink, and a full breakfast. Maybe I was lucky but the restaurant wasn't too busy - either in the evening or morning.
All in all a good experience - I'd definitely stay again!

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank LadyS_England

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the brightness, cleanliness and the warm welcome you received.Furthermore, I am delighted to hear that you chose the Meal Deal option and found it remarkably good value.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed for one night as I had to catch a rather early flight the next day. I had used the hotel’s special weekend offer so I got a large comfortable room for a very reasonable price. I had no problem getting to the hotel from the airport by a Hoppa Bus. I know that getting on the bus in the morning to go to Heathrow might be a problem because too many people want to use it but as my flight was not that early and it was a weekend, I did not experience any difficulties at all.

I had to pay extra for the breakfast but that was not a big deal and the meal was quite nice. It is a shame that they do not have free wi-fi connection but then I only stayed for a night so that was not a big problem either. All in all, it is a nice place to stay when you have to catch a flight the next morning and I will stay again if I have to.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank miroma

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am delighted to hear that you found your stay good value for money and a good location.

Dolly

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Sofitel London Heathrow
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport

Been to Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel? Share your experiences!