Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
$77
Agoda.com
$153
Travelocity
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$41
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$35
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
9,676 results
All reviewsthyme restaurantmeal dealbath roadpurple parkingcosta coffeeheathrow airportcoffee shopcar parkhoppa busexcellent value for moneyall you can eatfamily roomgood nights sleepnext morningbar and restaurantnight's sleepbudget hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2011

This was my 4th time staying at Premier Inn Bath Road prior to flying back to Toronto. For a budget hotel my expectations are constantly exceeded at this hotel. The hotel has had some upgrades since last year in the lobby and dining areas. The look is of a 4 star hotel at least. Rooms/Bathrooms are spotless (as is the rest of the hotel). Staff are friendly, upbeat and very helpful. I had taken the meal deal option which included dinner and breakfast for 22 pounds, excellent value and food was much better than I expected. (2 children under 16 can eat for free for breakfast per adult). There is a bar in the lobby which serves bar food and also a Costa coffer shop.
The check in process at the hotel is quick and easy with an option to check in yourself at self service booths in the lobby. I especially like that staff are discreet in giving you your room info if you are a female travelling alone, they allocate single female travellers to rooms on one of the upper floors, not at the end of corridors, for safety reasons. The upper floors of the hotel are accessed by room card operated elevators only. I would highly recomend this hotel to anyone travelling to or from Heathrow.

Room Tip: request rooms nearer to elevators
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
5  Thank susiemississauga
HeathrowBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2011

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road).I am pleased to learn that you had a comfortable stay and would recommend us.We have recently completed a full refurbishment of the hotel and as a result have introduced self check in kiosks - to which I am glad you found the check in process through these straight forward.Furthermore, I am delighted to hear that you chose the Meal Deal option and found it remarkably good value.

Reviewed June 30, 2011

First time staying in hotel and chose primarily on price and reviews for last minute overnight near Heathrow, Using the self check in kiosk, the room assigned was 45. This is the un-renovated section of the hotel.
The beds in room 45 looked fine-clean and fresh and the overall room was acceptable-The hall carpet was old and dirty but the room was OK.
The bathroom was disgusting. There was copious amounts of black mold on the ceiling and entire perimeter of the shower and bath walls to approximately 7 inches down the wall. You could see where housekeeping could not reach to clean so they had to know of the mold presence. After communicating with a live person at a check in kiosk (vs the self check in station) the room was changed to a renovated room on the second floor and it was a totally different experience-clean, nice carpet-room refrigerator-very pleasant- and new. It was like staying in two different hotels-one quality that matched the comfort/convenience and open design of the lobby and I would highly recommend without reservation-and the un-renovated room with the bathroom that was a health hazard. I question a company that would assign such a room to its guests.

Room Tip: Do not use self check in-Insist on renovated room
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank plantingqueen

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience and disappointment caused. I totally understand your frustrations and agree that the bathroom was clearly in an unacceptable state. I have communicated the same to the management and have taken necessary actions to fix it. In line with our ‘Good Night Guarantee’ I would like to refund you a nights’ accommodation so I would be grateful if you could contact me directly on 0871 527 8508. The rooms on the ground floor are in perfect conditions and are equipped with all the necessary facilities.

Once again please accept our sincere apologies for all the inconvenience caused. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future - for the best rates and the quickest way to book please visit our website.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

It was an overnight at Heathrow before flying home to Los Angeles and there was no doubt on the hotel. We'd stayed here before and it is the perfect place for a quick overnight stay. We arrived late and left early so it was all good for us. The real surprise was that the Hotel Hoppa has improved and actually arrived on time and left on time so we had no problems whatsoever.

We passed on breakfast and went to Pret a Manger at Heathrow - a healthier choice.

This hotel is very minimalist - especially the bathroom -- but, for an overnight stay that requires few amenities, it works for us. We ould definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lalassie

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). I am delighted to know that you had a comfortable stay and found it a value for money.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

I have previously stayed here several times now, each time having a good stay. This time I booked via a 3rd party website for 1 nights stay for after a concert and before an early flight out. Unfortunately, on arrival, the staff were unable to initially find the booking on their system, so they left the desk and told me to sit and wait. After 25 mins I went and asked at the desk what was going on, and got dismissed and told to wait for longer. After 45 mins the receptionist came back and said they had been unable to find the booking. At this stage I was less than impressed, and exhausted! The 3rd party booking had only been for a reservation, it hadn't been pre-paid, so was annoyed that it took so long for them to just make a new booking!
Eventually sorted, with very little apologies for the long wait. The room was, as usual, comfy, sheets were a good quality. Kettle/tea etc available, and a full range of freeview channels available. Had dinner in the restaurant, prices and food good.
Would stay again, however the £10 for parking is a little steep!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank alr837
HeathrowBathRoad, Manager at Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2011

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). Firstly, please accept my sincere apologies for the disappointment caused by the level of service extended to you on this occasion. I can confirm that your comments have been fed back to the reception team members. Re-training will also be carried out with the team to ensure that the issues you have raised do not recur. On the other hand, I am pleased to hear that you found the rooms comfy and clean. Also you had a good dining experience in our new restaurant- Thyme.

Reviewed June 29, 2011

I stayed in this hotel with my family prior to our return to Texas after a two-week vacation. The main reason we stayed in the hotel was so that we would not be rushed getting to the airport from where had been staying in Newport Pagnell and to make sure there was no risk of missing our flight home. The hotel is located only a short distance (about a 10-15-minute drive) from Heathrow airport. The hotel was excellent. It was spacious and had exactly the kind of relaxing atmosphere we had hoped for and the facilities were also very good. Most of the other guests seemed to be travelers from all over the world and so the hotel had a very pleasant international flavor to it. This extended to the staff who seemed to be mostly immigrants from other countries. We did not have any bad experience with the staff. They were all friendly and helpful.

The hotel has a modern design and the ground floor includes a restaurant, bar, and Costas cafe. We had called ahead to reserve a table in the restaurant for dinner but this was not really necessary. We ate at about 8pm and there were plenty of tables available. The variety of food available on the menu was good and the quality and portion size was excellent. The three adults in our group all had the chicken curry and it was delicious. The price was reasonable.

Our room was more utilitarian than luxurious but it has all the necessary facilities and was clean. The beds were comfortable and we all had a good nights sleep. The main bed was a king size I believe and two small beds had been added to the room for our children.

Overall, I would rate this hotel very highly. It was a good quality hotel and ideal for families on a budget. The room was quite inexpensive but the quality was very high for the price. The breakfast was excellent; a buffet with lots of items. We only had to pay for the adults; the children had breakfast for no additional cost. We would definitely use this hotel again in the future. My only complaint would be that we had to pay for overnight parking. This was 10 UK pounds.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank AlanTexas

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road). The Premier Inn Heathrow (Bath Road) is the largest hotel within the estate with 590 bedrooms. I am delighted to know that you found your stay comfortable and enjoyed your dining experience in our restaurant- Thyme. We have just completed a full refurbishment of the hotel so I am pleased to hear that you found it modern.