“excellent”

Crompton Guest House
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Byłyśmy tam jedną noc. Bardzo dobra lokalizacja tuż przy wyjściu z metra (4 strefa, linia Picadilly). Przemiła obsługa i absolutnie przepiękny i duży pokój z wygodnymi łóżkami. Cicha okolica. Blisko lotniska Heathrow, więc słychać samoloty, jednak okna są dźwiękoszczelne, pozwalają spokojnie spać. Pokój wyposażony w klimatyzator z opcją ogrzewania. Kawa, herbata i czajnik w pokoju. Szybki internet i wiele kanałów w TV. Śniadanie przygotowywane po przybyciu gości - można wybrać nawet wegetariańskie. Zdecydowanie polecam. Chętnie zatrzymam się tam znowu.

We stayed there for one night. Location very good (just outside the undergroung entrance - Zone 4, Picadilly Line). The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The room was amazingly beautiful and big. Although the Heathrow Airport is near, an advantage, and you can see and hear planes above, we slept like babies in the very comfortable beds with soundproof windows shut. Air-conditioning worked properly, with heating option. We had a kettle and coffee, tea in the room. Fast internet and many TV channels. Tasty breakfast, prepared just for you when you go down to the breakfast room. You can choose from English, continental or even vegetarian menu. We definitely recommend and would stay there again.

Room Tip: We were asked which room we would prefer: back or front, and we chose the back to be more quiet. For...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Beata K

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We stayed over night. The staff was very pleasant and could give us any advice about taxi or places to visit, we needed. The room was fully equipped so we could make coffe, tea and have a little snack in our room, which was included in the price. It was a nice surprise after the long journey. Breakfast was ready and delicious. When we go to England again, we will come back to Crompton Guest House.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Was in Crompton guest house for 25 days and my stay was pleasant. The great advantage is the proximity of this guest house to the Hounslow central station, ASDA super market (an A-Z store), Heathrow airport and to good south Indian restaurants. The room was very good and well equipped . I enjoyed the hospitality from Sunny and Shiv.

Room Tip: From Heathrow airport, its a minimum fare to this guest house - one of the nearest accommoda...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We stayed there for one night. Location very good (just outside the Undergroung entrance - Zone 4). The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The room was amazingly beautiful, really. We had a kettle and coffe, tea in the room. Breakfast was good. Fast Internet and many TV channels.
I definetely recommend. Would stay there again.

Byłyśmy tam jedną noc. Bardzo dobra lokalizacja tuż przy wyjściu z metra (4 strefa). Przemiła obsługa i absolutnie przepiękny pokój. Cicha okolica. Kawa, herbata i czajnik w pokoju. Szybki internet i dużo kanałów w TV.
Zdecydowanie polecam. Chętnie zatrzymamy się tam znowu.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Asia J
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Crompton Guest House for a couple of nights in December, visiting family and some christmas shopping. On arrival the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, making us feel very welcome. We parked our car in the secure parking area at rear of property which is accessed via a keypad controlled gate. We were shown to room 5 on the 1st floor which was a nice size with pleasant decor & was very clean. It had one double bed and one single bed, a single wardrobe, and a dressing table. There was a spotless (if a little small) en-suite containing a WC, basin, & bath/power shower. We only used the double bed which was very comfortable and we had 2 reasonable nights sleep. Lovely breakfast served in breakfast room on lower ground floor, with good choice of cereals, yogurts, & fruit , followed by a full freshly cooked hot breakfast, which really set us up for the day. Hounslow Central tube station is only about 100yds away and is on the Piccadilly line which gets you into central London in about 35mins.
In summary, we had pleasant stay in a good quality well run B&B, and would definitely use it again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Martin O
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I was in Crompton guest house for 28 days and really enjoyed my stay. This guest house is very close to the Hounslow central station, ASDA super market and High street. The room was very good and well equipped . I enjoyed the hospitality from Hemal and his team (Shiv, Sunny). I would miss the breakfast prepared by Hemal. In one word I would say it is very good experience.
Pros: Location, Room Cleanliness, Attention to Customer Needs for Longer Stays, staff

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I stayed in this guest house for a month and enjoyed my stay. Guest house located close to the Hounslow central station, ASDA super market and High street. The room was very god (though the room where I stayed was small) and cleaned. The staff was very accommodating, esp, Hemal , Shiv. Hemal was supportive and helped me by sharing kitchen which is common to all. He used to be with me until I cook. Breakfast was very good. Sunny dropped me to the new Apartment when I vacated the guest house.
Overall, I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business