“Good comfy rooms”

Best Western Plus Park Grand London Heathrow
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stayed one night on business it's not at Heathrow mind you but about 20 mins down the road, but big really comfy rooms with wifi, water, tea etc and bug towels! I hate hotels with silly wee bath towels so love when I get the big fluffy ones...simple things but such a difference!

I had pizza meal at night wasn't amazing but was good enough and I felt the meals really good value for money. Staff all cheery and helpful. Breakfast all you need to start a day.

Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank amack
SK-PGH, Manager at Best Western Plus Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback following your recent stay with us at Park Grand London Heathrow.

We were delighted to learn that our winning team surpassed your expectations. Your comment that our “staff were all cheery and helpful” is exactly what the Park Grand London Heathrow is all about. We are a team who pride ourselves on creating that warm home-from-home experience and look to exceed all of our guests' expectations. We shall ensure that your kind comments are passed onto all those concerned.

Thank you once again for your kind words, we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Grand London Heathrow in the near future.

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I travel to Heathrow area regularly on business and this was first time I have stayed at Park Grand Hotel. I wil be booking with them in future Room was ideal an all staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was als very good.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank William F

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff to be "extremely pleasant and helpful".

I can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

Thank you once again for your kind words, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Park Grand London Heathrow in the near future.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

This hotel represents good value for money close to heathrow.Room was a good size bed was comfrotble and everything was clean and well maintained, Staff in particular Eloise were very pleasant. Its a smaller hotel but that gives it more intmacy than some of the larger hotels near heathrow. I would defintely stay here again as I think it represents good value compared to other larger hotels I have used near heathrow.
Only slight negatives are there is not shuttle bus to hotel and its location is in mediocre part of hounslow, If contact hotel in advance they can give you cab firm o organise disocunt rate for transpot to or for airport. I chose to walk from tube station to hotel which was fine for me but could appreciate not everyone would wnat to do this, took me about 7 minutes.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
SK-PGH, Manager at Best Western Plus Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our staff and in particular, Eloise to be "very pleasant".

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Parking is restricted and cannot be reserved. Bed very comfortable and a good size They tried to charge for dinner on a dinner bed and breakfast rate, but I did notice when asked to pay Bar closes at 11pm

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback.

We are disappointed to read you had a less than favourable experience with us, however we have attempted to contact you previously to discuss your concerns.

Parking is limited and is based on a first-come-first-served basis, our staff also advise all customers that there is free parking available on residential roads minutes away from the hotel.

We would be grateful if you could contact us on the below email so that we may have the opportunity to bring a resolution to your concerns.

fom@parkgrandheathrow.co.uk

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I booked this hotel because it advertised "Heathrow" when in fact it is about a 20 min cab ride (6.04 km from airport) and $50 (american dollars) cab ride later. The way the hotel advertises is that it is a airport hotel. It is NOT an airport hotel. But to give this hotel total credit. The rooms were amazing and the staff some of the most friendly I have every encountered. So the reason for my review is to totally recommend this hotel, but not for a airport layover hotel. There is no airport shuttle service.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank carriebrad2014
SK-PGH, Manager at Best Western Plus Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We were delighted to learn that our winning team surpassed your expectations. Your comment that our staff were "some of the most friendly I have ever encountered” is exactly what the Park Grand London Heathrow is all about. We are a team who pride ourselves on creating that warm home-from-home experience and look to exceed all of our guests' expectations. We shall ensure that your kind comments are passed onto all those concerned.

Thank you once again for your kind words, we can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Park Grand London Heathrow in the near future.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Stayed at this wonderful place during March 2014 and into April. What can I say........absolutely fantastic. I was there for quite a while and simply could not fault the place. Gaurav the manager and his team of dedicated professionals did all they could to make me feel at home. I am indebted to them for that. I was away from home for a while and they made my stay one to remember. The hotel is immaculate, the rooms fantastic and above all the service was second to none. I have never posted a review before but felt this hotel deserved all the good things I'm saying about it. For me, today and always, it's the quality of the service that makes a difference. Gaurav the manager excels at this in every way and is a credit, along with the team, to this brand. Best Western are a force to be reckoned with because of the wonderful work these guys do. Well done. To all those reading......you must stay at this hotel!! Sanjeev Sharma, Barrister, Nottingham

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Sanjeev S
SK-PGH, Manager at Best Western Plus Park Grand London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for leaving wonderful feedback, it is always rewarding to read such delightful comments from our most satisfied customers.

We are delighted to hear front of house team were "dedicated professionals, second to none". This is exactly what the Park Grand London Heathrow is all about. We are a team who pride ourselves on creating that warm home-from-home experience and look to exceed all of our guests' expectations.

Your comments regarding the "immaculate cleanliness, fantastic rooms and service" in the hotel are much appreciated. Mihaela, our Head of Housekeeping and her team work tirelessly to ensure all aspects of the hotel and guest rooms are maintained to the highest levels. We will ensure your feedback is passed onto all those concerned.

Thank you once again for your thoughtful words, we can assure you that your comments will not only motivate our team but also encourage them to maintain and improve on the service you have come to expect.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Stayed over the weekend for the Rugby Cup Final.
Had a club room. From the moment I arrived I was treated with real care and nothing was ever to much hassle.
The staff were always pleasant and attentive. I will be staying again soon no doubt. The only error I must add was the restaurant is not the best place to dine. The hotel is worthy of greatness. But you can get a lovely breakfast here with a huge choice.
Thanks again to all the team at Park Grand
Mr Watts
8/10

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Chef-Mr-Watts

Dear Valued Guest

Wow! What a lovely review.

We are humbled by your thoughtful words and to hear that you found Park Grand London Heathrow to be of "real luxury and worthy of greatness". It is also most rewarding to read that you found our Front of House team to be "pleasant and attentive", this is exactly what the Park Grand London Heathrow is all about.

Our staff are trained to the highest standards in customer service excellence which has been recognised by our customers who have supported us in achieving the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award for 2014.