“Ok....had better”

Punjabi Chilli
Ranked #157 of 251 Restaurants in Hounslow
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Food is ok, like any other curry house.... service not too sure about that. Basically it's a place for people who want curry in a hurry

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Few time on past i visit the restaurant it wasnt so bad experiance but quality of Food can be better . This time I order the food by home delivery it was my worse meal ever! The first after placed my order someone from hungry house call me and inform that two from my order dishes are not available, butter chicken and vanilla ice cream . I get angry because money was already paid but i change my order to mutter paneer and tube of mango ice cream. Lady promise us to give extra portion of side order bcs of different of prize. Delivery came in next 40 min(time as normal).
It was even the worse looking and tasting Food which i even seen. In muttee panner was only peas and panner no gravy at all, the box with the Food was full of peas and onion this is a gravy ?! Next our dish was onion bhaji , paneer samosa and samosa chat, bhaji was burn you can not even eat it, if you dont want have Food poison, samosa and chat was cold ! There was no any extra portion of side dish for differents of money !!!
My ice cream was exacly mango water in box , so where was my tube mango ice cream ?!

I will Never again order from this restaurant or visit this place! All Food went to the bin thank you for worse experiance ever

1  Thank PinkAngel99
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Got to say this is the worse restuarant I have ever been to. The food is so bad and gave me stomach pains. I made a complaint to the manager and was not very helpful at all. This place is anyways empty and hardly anyone comes in. I warn anyone wants to go there STAY AWAY and don't go to this pathetic place. There a restuarant on the other side of the road called 'King Karahi' with much better food. I defintely would not be coming here again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I've been to a lot of restaurants and this is easily the worst I've been to.

I should have realised this when I turned up at 8pm on a Friday night and it was totally empty!

We were the only ones there.

The food was terrible, most of the things on the menu weren't available.
Fizzy drinks were flat.

Chicken came like it was butchered by a kid with all the horrible bits that shouldn't even be served!

After we had our starters we left and went to another restaurant for mains.

It was just totally awful!

I warn you not to go there!

1  Thank Parm_Bajwa
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great restaurant with great food and good service. Pleasant ambiance. Really enjoyed the overall experience. Good value too.

1  Thank russelld49