“Good place to stop and peoplewatch”
Review of Yo! Sushi

Yo! Sushi
Ranked #179 of 259 Restaurants in Hounslow
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you are here and not waiting for an airplane you must be in the wrong place (unless you work in Heathrow). There are many places to eat in T3 but this is fun, not to filling and fast. Take a seat grab a beer and some sashimi... Eat, pay and get your plane ... Enjoy

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I came here with 3 of my work mates. I order 3 miso soup with this you pay once and have much soup has you like for 2.00 pounds. Then Chicken katsu curry with noodles this one is Yo sushi best sellers, we wanted it to be hot and spicy and salmon selection. We got our meal but the soup didnt come I press call button from the the table. I did notice the waiter is to busy reading the text on his mobile phone. Come on man get off your phone. The food was very nice I will come back.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

All I would want to tell people is to be careful about the bill. The sushi was fine, I have no complaints there but as you take those little plates off of the converyor belt just be careful as it does add up. But it is a fun little place and I would go again. I would just watch which colors cost what:)

2  Thank Julie B
Reviewed November 9, 2012

A wonderful spot for a quick sushi before taking off for warmer climes. Love it and always try to leave time to get there with time to spare. Friendly, helpful, staff! and does not cost an arm and a leg!

1  Thank David W
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I love the concept. Quick, accessible, and even a water tap at the counter in front of me, perfect! A help button to call the wait staff, great! But, it all ends there! It comes down to taste. The sushi tasted not so good. The rice is mushy and the wrong texture. Sushi was dry and tasteless. Had Chicken Katsu Curry, ok, I guess, but not that good. Crispy chicken, not even McDonald's quality, on top of really mushy rice and an ok curry sauce. I might go back, give another chance, but honestly, it needs improvement.

1  Thank traveladam2000