“I was a Wagamama virgin”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #7 of 251 Restaurants in Hounslow
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Have some extra time before your flight? Stop off for a fantastic breakfast, lunch or dinner and then hit the nearby shops for a last bit of retail therapy! We offer asian food inspired by the flavours of japan
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I ate at Wagamama with a colleague when travelling on business. I had not eaten at one before but I was convinced it wood be good. I was pleased to say he was right.

Really good menu, fast fresh food and brilliant way of seating everyone. Felt like a laid back approach to eating. OK, the menu isn't the cheapest for a chain but the portions are a good size. The only downside was the waitress was very keen to clear our plates when we hadn't finished - obviously they need fast turn around!!!

This visit did prompt me introducing Hubby this week while we were in Windsor.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Went to wagamama at heathrow for a quick lunch. I ordered a dish called firecracker prawns which was priced at £10.95 and a diet coke. Everyone around me was getting the same service, drinks arriving without food or food first and no drinks. My dish arrived, it looked a reasonable sized dish but on closer inspection, I counted only 6 very small prawns that would fit on one desert spoon!!
I told the waiter that for the price, I was not happy to get only 6 small prawns. He took the dish away and came back and told me that the chef said that was the normal portion. I left!!

1  Thank Peter F
Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

A fine place to eat in terminal 5. Very pleasant staff. Service is quick. The room is bright and comfortable. The food is tasty and well presented. This place won't blow your mind but is better than most restaurants you find in airport terminals. I will return.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I love Wagamama. It's quick and flavorful. In hindsight, though, that much salt before a flight was probably not such a great idea.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

A tasty meal is a good way to fill time whilst in terminal 5, in my opinion.! Wagamama seemed a good option for something flavourful . The service was good for what seemed a fast food restaurant. As expected a bit pricey for being in the airport but looked quite a varied menu. Explanations seemed reasonably clear for what was in each dish. So I thought?? Gluten free variations quickly offered. However what I thought described rice noodles and beef made me smile as a bowl of soup and ladle appeared!!! Very tasty but expensive for soup! I clearly need educating. Communal tables were quickly cleared and clean. Not for me tho.