“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Wagamama
Ranked #7 of 220 Restaurants in Hounslow
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

I visited Wagamama in terminal 5 between flights. The service is excellent. After ordering I was informed how long it would take to cook the meal. The food was good and very reasonably priced.
It was quite busy when I visited and they did seat another solo diner at my table. Whilst I was not too concerned I can imagine some people may find that uncomfortable.

Athens, Greece
“Nice choice before flying”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

The place has a balcony with a very nice view to the interior of the airport. Food is great with reasonable prices. Fast and polite service.

Visited November 2012
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Excellent food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I went to the Restaurant and the food We ordered was very nice and fresh, this was my first time here and I will return next time , food was filling and menu was great just what you need and not overpriced.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank dick T
Cape Town, South Africa
“Good Airport dining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have used this restaurant on more than one occasion and am always impressed by its consistency in both food quality and service. Personally I like the Wagamama menu there is always something to choose which suits the mood of the moment and it is definitely better than average airline food , but that is not difficult.

• Visited October 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“OK food.... Less than OK service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband and I were craving for Asian cuisine when we came upon this restaurant in Terminal 5. It took a while to get seated and even longer to order. The food is overpriced for what you get but I suppose all airport food is overpriced. The service is slow and the staff are not very friendly.

• Visited November 2012