“Good Airport dining”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #7 of 255 Restaurants in Hounslow
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have used this restaurant on more than one occasion and am always impressed by its consistency in both food quality and service. Personally I like the Wagamama menu there is always something to choose which suits the mood of the moment and it is definitely better than average airline food , but that is not difficult.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband and I were craving for Asian cuisine when we came upon this restaurant in Terminal 5. It took a while to get seated and even longer to order. The food is overpriced for what you get but I suppose all airport food is overpriced. The service is slow and the staff are not very friendly.

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Just what you need when regularly commuting.
Sit on your iPhone leaks the rest if the patrons, have your dumplings and hike. Katsu and then fly home.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Stopped here for a meal before our flight.

I've been to a few Wagamama's so it really wasn't enough new to me.

However, unlike other Wagamama's i've been to, service was lacking a bit at this branch. The restaurant wasn't to full, and we managed to get a seat close to the windows to look out over the terminals.

We were seated, and then the member of staff left us to it, but had forgot to give us any menus to look at.

Eventually got the menus and ordered and the food arrived. Food was good, and up to the standard of the other branches i've been to.

Overall, nothing to special, being in an airport and just eating to kill time whilst waiting for your flight. Service could have been better and a smile doesn't cost much.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

It's a nice option when waiting for a flight. The food was really good quality and surprisingly tasty. However I found the service a bit overkill. I'd only just sat down when i got asked if i was ready to order. I said i wanted another five minutes but the waiter just stood over me and kept giving me all sorts of recommendations, I found it all a bit uncomfortable and intimidating. In the end I took one of his recommendations just to get the waiter to move away from me! Found it ridiculous to be pay £18 for a bowl of noodles and a glass of mineral water!