Hilton London Heathrow Airport
$71
$113
$83
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Heathrow(Hounslow)
$78
$77
$68
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$38
$35
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$43
Travelodge
$181
$169
Agoda.com
  • Pool
$143
4,302 results
All reviewscovered walkwaychinese restaurantthe executive loungeminute walklong walknext morningfree trainan early flightlondon heathrow airportone night staycar parkan overnight staygood nights sleephoppa busoscarsconciergetunnel
Reviewed July 25, 2010

Checked in the night before we were to fly back to the USA on Continental (T4). Could only get a queen room, but we did not mind since mom and two kids slept in the queen (no big deal for us) and me on the complimentary rollaway. Kids ate breakfast free in the restaurant (a great value!), check-in was very professional and punctual. Breakfast buffet was very good! Yes, the room a bit small, but we did not mind because it was clean, A/C worked well, and was otherwise comfortable. Here's the best part: As we checked out, the bellman offered to drive our luggage and two of us on the hotel golf cart accross the bridge! My oldest daughter and I walked (fun!) over to T4 as well. Tipped him about 5 GBP because he really took initiative and made it funny for the kids. BTW, thye restaurant staff was excellent. Would go back on our next trip.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2010

While others claim the convenience, the hotel is located at T-4 which requires a transfer from T1,3, 5 Paddington Express trains. Even the overhead walkways to the hotel from T4 have Disneyesque waiting signs - you are only 5,4,3,2, minutes etc. from the hotel.

Once at the hotel, HHonors lines were irrelevant. While at the check-in counters, we asked for the airline checkin terminals and were pointed towrds the restaurant. When we asked reception at the restaurant, he had no knowledge of check-in workstations and redirected us back to the front, where we redirected to the bar where the terminals are located.

Once in the room with a double bed, the temperature in the room was 85 degrees as they leave on the halogen lights and the interior windows do not open. The A/C unit was hopelessly under powered and we sweltered the night away.

Having staying around the world at airport hotels, we couldn't imagine how this hotel was rated "Best Airport hotel in the World"

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank texanchef
Reviewed July 12, 2010

Easy to find, and perfect for LHR T4 travel, but the restaurant supervisor was so rude to my husband and me (which was completely uncalled for) just because our room number was not on his list even though we had paid for breakfast and executive lounge access. The room was a little small but nicely furnished. Room service was swift, and the food was as it should be in a Hilton. I would possibly use it again just for the ease of transferring to T4. It was also very easy to get into the heart of London to see Love Never Dies in around an hour right from the underground station at T4.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lady_Porsche
Reviewed July 7, 2010

We were able to use a voucher for a free night here so can't really complain but if we were paying the full price, we would be disappointed. The lobby and public areas are very modern and futuristic but the bedrooms are very small and you either get twin beds or a queen size bed. There don't seem to be any king sized beds, except in the suites and this is even more limited to the executive rooms---queen size beds only. In the room with twin beds you basically have to stand on the bed in order to get into the closet. The chair is pushed up against the bed and window. The bathroom, at least in room 246, are outdated and small and the shower leaves a lot to be desired. The room might be adequate for one but put two people in the room and there is absolutely no space.

The young woman who checked us in was pleasant enough but not forthcoming with any information, such as where breakfast would be served for HHonors Members, where the lounge was located etc. When we did go to the lounge, there was nobody at the desk, nor did we ever 'meet' the person staffing the desk. She did appear when one guest, whom she seemed to know, came in and complained about the dinner he had just had in the restaurant on site and she was sitting and talking to him when we left, but never welcomed us or questioned our entry to the lounge. All in all, very impersonal service, small cramped rooms, tiny beds and not worth the price they are asking. If you are flying out of Terminal 4, travelling alone and get a deal, it might be worth it to stay there, but otherwise you will get much better value at the Sheraton or the Marriott, or even the Jurys Inn. And I am saying this as a HHonors Diamond member!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 6, 2010

I recently spent 14 hours (from 5 p.m. on Saturday to 7 a.m. on Sunday) at the Hilton London Heathrow, and I found the hotel perfectly satisfactory for my purposes. I chose the hotel because of its proximity to Terminal 4, and that worked out well: just a few feet from the hotel entrance is a covered walkway, through which it's a short walk (signs say 6 minutes, and that's probably about right) that leads directly into the departures level of Terminal 4. I left the hotel at 7 a.m., and was in the bag drop line for my flight by 7:15.

My room was on the ground floor, at the front of the building overlooking the traffic ramp leading up to the entrance, which was not a great view, but considering that I spent most of my time there sleeping, the view didn't really matter. The room was clean, dark, and quiet -- if any cars pulled up in front of the hotel during the night, I never heard them, nor did I hear any planes.

I booked the room on the Hilton website about two weeks in advance, and got a nonrefundable "summer promotion" rate of £93.60 (plus tax) for an amply-sized room with a queen bed. That rate included a buffet breakfast with a wide variety of choices (including some yummy smoked salmon). My only complaint about the hotel is that they charged £9 for the gin and tonic I had with dinner, which seems exorbitant. Considering how satisfied I was with everything else about the hotel, however, I'll probably stay there again if I have an early morning flight out of Terminal 4.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo