Hilton London Heathrow Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$64
$74
$66
Agoda.com
$122
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$40
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$34
$45
4,256 results
All reviewscovered walkwaychinese restaurantthe executive loungeminute walklong walknext morningfree trainan early flightlondon heathrow airportone night staycar parkan overnight staygood nights sleephoppa busoscarstunnelconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 19, 2006

Used the LHR Hilton out of convenience, but would think twice about using it again. The hotel it self is very nice and being a HHonours Gold card member got upgraded to the executive floor. Yes the rooms were really nice and confortable, but the Executive lounge? What a waste of space, the breakfast in there was nothing short of rubbish, wish we had gone downstairs for a proper breakfast. Overall i think i would have prefered to stay in a cheaper hotel if I did not have an early morning flight to catch.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Simon M
Reviewed December 1, 2006

Stayed here for one night prior to departing for our holiday to California.

Rather Oddly this was the best hotel we stayed in (out of seven) during our entire holiday.

The design of this hotel is fantastic, very modern and extreamly comfortable.

We stayed in a standard room which offered what you expect for a three star hotel. The decor was good and it was very clean including a nice comfortable bed.

We dined in one of two places to eat, the name I forget. Food was of a resonable standard, slightly over priced but then so is every Hilton Ive stayed in.

Breakfast was a buffet with the best selection Ive ever seen at a hotel, literally everything you could ever want at breafast time and more.

Staff and service was ok when they understood what you were saying.

Terminal 4 is about a 6 minute walk away 99% of it undercover. At terminal 4 there is a very good tube service that is free and takes you to other terminals. People on here that moan about the distance are just being lazy. It takes just a few minutes to get to the tube where you sit down and transfer to another terminal.

All in all we enjoyed our stay here at the Hilton and would definitely stay here again before going on holiday.

• Stayed: November 2006
7  Thank ukads
Reviewed November 19, 2006

Booked this at the end of a business trip as I was returning to Heathrow and wanted somewhere convenient to meet my husband. It was convenient although the time it took to get from T2 to T4 was a little longer then anticipated.

The hotel is very modern and I really liked the feel of it and the central atrium with various eateries.

We are Gold HH card holders so got an upgrade to the executive floor and room. The room was fine and had everything I would require (save for a bath as I really would have liked a long soak after the flight!). The Executive Lounge was very nice with both hot and cold snacks and service was very good. The only down side was that it was a little on the small size so sometimes would get a little crowded.

Service throughout was very, very good and the staff were all attentive. We opted for the Hilton buffet and it was pretty pricey at £35 each + 10% service charge but I have to confess that I was surprised at the quality and the service. I have eaten on business trips at many Hilton buffets but the quality and range of foods at this one was much better than anything else and the service was outstanding for a bufftet. That said so was the bill at over £100 for two for a buffet with a low end bottle of wine.

All in all we enjoyed our stay but would not have paid the full rate for en executive room or the full rate for a standard room. I tried to book through Hilton Honours but they wanted (despite their price guarantee) £50 more than I managed to get a standard room booked through lastminute.com.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled as a couple
7  Thank shelly67
Reviewed October 14, 2006

I stayed here for 2-weeks in July '06 on business. This is NOT the hotel to stay at if you need a place for more than a night or two. First of all, it's VERY expensive and it's inconvenient to everything except for T4 at Heathrow.

I should have known the stay wouldn't go well when the clerk at check-in was surprised at the length of my stay. She said the average stay there was 1 or 2 nights, usually just people stopping over before flying elsewhere, or that have a very early flight.

Despite the fact that I informed her that I was traveling on business, she put me in a room on the 2nd floor. At the time, I had no idea that the 5th floor was what was called the "executive floor", and had many amenities that would have come in very handy for a business traveler staying for such a long time. It's not as if the length of my stay or my purpose for being there was lost on her, as she commented on both.

Room service was terribly expensive, as was the price for internet connection. On the days when I needed a Taxi to get to appointements, it took 30 minutes or more to get one to the hotel. The walk from the hotel to T4 is through a long, enclosed walkway. Probably a godsend in the winter, but in the summer during a heatwave? Miserable.

The food at the restaurant (Oscars) was decent, but service was painfully slow, and orders were frequently wrong. The Buffet had good food, but the price was extreme and definitely not worth it.

I would not recommend this hotel for anything more than an overnight stay to make catching an early morning flight easier.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled on business
4  Thank TVJunkieTM
Reviewed October 14, 2006

Only hotel near Heathrow's Terminal Four, but you'll pay for proximity. When you book (at a fixed price) they charge your credit card immediately. Hefty room price may include "full English breakfast," but you may have to head for the terminal before any "full breakfast" is available. And if you have to cancel for any reason, Hilton will keep your full payment. So book if you need to be close to Terminal Four, like to hedge currencies, and feel very healthy.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple