Hilton London Heathrow Airport
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
4,248 results
All reviewscovered walkwaychinese restaurantthe executive loungeminute walklong walknext morningfree trainan early flightlondon heathrow airportone night staycar parkan overnight staygood nights sleephoppa busoscarstunnelconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 13, 2010

So many times, when travelling early out of Heathrow airport back to Australia we have booked into various 'Heathrow' hotels that still end up being a good 20-25 minute cab ride from the hotel, depending which terminal you are departing from. As people travelling with young children know, early morning flights can be stressful at the best of times and every minute you can save is worth it's weight in gold. If travelling from Terminal 4, then the Hilton is literally a 6-7 minute walk from the check-out desk to the departure gates. The porter collected our luggage from our room, transferred the cases to an 'airport trolley' and we merely wheeled the trolley across the indoor walk-way bridge to the departure lounge. How much easier does it get! As mentioned, not cheap for what you get in terms of room (small and relatively basic) but most of the time it only involves a last minute 'how the hell can I get these over-weight suitcases onto the plane' moment followed by a few hours sleep anyway and off you go. (i beleive sofitel offers something similar if you departing from terminal '5'........This hotel not worth it if you leaving from other terminals apart from 4 in my opinion....Hope this helps....ciao
(p.s - When trying to book hotel, usually involves talking to Hilton 'central' booking office somewhere in a desert and I had to really push the point that my 6 year old daughter 'couldn't sleep in a cot, but needed a roll-out bed....this seemed to cause some confusion in Nevada or wherever, but on arrival the mission had been accomplised...persistence....

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2010

I stayed for one night before travelling on. While the hotel is walking distance from terminal 4, it is a long walk, especially when dragging luggage. Food is mediocre.
The business lounge was well appointed.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2010

The common areas (lounge, restaurant, lobby, etc) looked great. The room I had on the exec floor was a bit dated. No problem as the price, location, and staff were excellent. The exec lounge was OK, but living at the Nagoya Hilton for 6 months spoiled me. It still had great food and drink and the service was excellent. All of that combined made up for the slightly shabby room. It was great to have a place right at the airport to head to after a long day of flying. Next time in London I will stay there again the first night.

Reviewed April 17, 2010

This was the second time that I stayed at this hotel and i would stay there again any time. Perfectly located if you need to get an early flight, I love their dinner buffet which is of excellent quality.
Brakfast is also very good.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed April 6, 2010

My wife and I stayed here one night to catch an early flight out of Terminal 4. The location for this is ideal, as you can walk to the terminal in just 5 - 10 minutes.

We have stayed at this hotel before, and decided to stay again as we got a fair price (Hilton Spring Sale) that also included an excellent breakfast buffet. We would probably not have stayed here, if we have had to pay standard prices.

At check in we had to wait in a pretty long line, and when we finally got to our room, the card key did not work properly. So I had to go back to have anothe key that did the job - apparently the magnetic key card had been worn.

The rooms are on the small side, but ok for a short stay. Our bathroom was not up to Hiltons normal cleaning standards, and we had to remove toothpaste remnants from the area around the sink.

We dined at Oscar's. Food and drink was good, but quite pricey for what we actually got.

The service at Oscar's was good, whereas service at the Brasserie restaurant, where we had breakfast was avarage (had to wait quite a while to get black coffee...).

I find this hotel ok, but overpriced.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple