4,591 results
All reviews covered walkway chinese restaurant the executive lounge minute walk long walk next morning free train an early flight london heathrow airport one night stay car park between flights an overnight stay good nights sleep hoppa bus oscars concierge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love staying here when we are travelling to or from Europe. It is an oasis of calm and a huge relief from the frenzy of Heathrow airport itself.It is spotlessly clean, the food is surprisingly good and the staff is always friendly and helpful.Don't be put off by the ugliness of the building, the important things are right.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jurgen S, General Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear "klaraVancouver_Bc"

Thank you for choosing the Hilton London Heathrow once more.

We are grateful for your positive comments and delighted you always have a great experience.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Comfortable and quiet room. The check in process went very quickly. The location by covered walkway from terminal 4 is fantastic. Dinner in the open restaurant in the lobby was good, I had fish and chips with a pint. I was impressed that they arranged an early morning 5 am taxi to terminal 3 - I requested it the night before and the staff the next morning was aware and the taxi was waiting for me. The taxi cost 18 pounds. I used it because we had two carry on pieces of luggage and the train to the terminal didn't start until after 5 am.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear "Doug S"

Thank you for sharing your 5* review on Trip Advisor. It is wonderful to know how much you enjoyed our hotel. amenities and service.

The team look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Booked this hotel as my wife and I were flying out of Terminal 4 fairly early to go home, and there was a sale on that brought the price of the Hilton down to be comparable with other hotels in the area. This hotel is advertised as being attached to the terminal.... and I suppose it is, but it is a 10 minute walk through a pretty dingy, industrial, elevated and covered tube that isn't very obviously marked for tired travellers. It took us several minutes and a couple of wrong turns to find the entrance to the tube from the terminal. In the end the stay was nice, the room was very typical Hilton, clean, modern and quiet. Next time I might choose one of the other 2 hotels that are also along this covered tube to cut a bit of the walking out.

Room tip: All were good and quiet, ours overlooked the breakfast area, which was a bit odd, we kept our drapes shut
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear "miketE7817RB"

Thank you for your review, we are grateful for you choosing our hotel for your recent visit. I can understand that after travelling for some time the walk through the tunnel may seem quite long, we do however offer complimentary buggy service through the tunnel. There is a phone that connects you to the hotel at the start of the tunnel and we would always be happy to assist. We hope that next time around you can take advantage of this service.

Best regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My choice was based on the connectability with the terminal. I found at least three others are conncted with the terminal 4 and their price tag are much modest. Some comments om web against others are difficulty to find a conneting corridor but for me it was clear. The hotel itself is OK as a home of just one night but internnet connection was difficult.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear "gehararigo"

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear we could not exceed your expectations during your time with us and that you experienced some issues with the internet. I will be sure to share your comments with our IT manager.

We hope you may consider a future stay so we can ensure a much smoother visit.

Reviewed November 12, 2018

This Hilton is great if you’re only in London for business. It’s very close to the airport and better rooms compared to most hotels in the area. The biggest problem I have with this hotel is the lack of things to do around it. If you want to get some local food, the town around heathrow is a taxi ride away. The hotel has a bar and two restaurants. The Japanese restaurant cost way too much to eat there.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Jurgen S, General Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Dear " Durell B"

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that overall you enjoyed your time with us and found our rooms to your liking.

We hope you will consider staying with us when next in the area.