“Overnight pre flight and parking”

Hilton London Heathrow Airport
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
GreenLeadersGold level
“Overnight pre flight and parking”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel, nice room ,tunnel to terminal 4 for really easy access,clean and very modern as you would expect, booked overnight stay and parking included worked out quite reasonable, would use again if flying from T4.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Kevin W

Thank you for posting such a positive comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport.

I am pleased you found the location of the hotel convenient, which makes onward travel much less stressful. If I can assist you further before then I'd be happy to hear from you and ask that you contact me on the below e-mail address.

Su.mills@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (597)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Salisbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were flying out of Terminal 4 the next morning and couldn't have chosen a better place to stay, It was so convenient to get there through the covered in walk way. The Hotel staff were first class and friendly and checking in couldn't be easier. The rooms were spotless and so so comfortable, huge beds which ensured a really good nights sleep. Would recommend this Hotel to anyone flying out or in from Terminal 4. Parking for 15 days was included in the cost for a nights stay

Dear Ganfa

Reviewed June 29, 2014

from entering hotel to leaving the next morning, I got much more than I had expected. Had chosen hotel for propinquity to Terminal 4, back in October before Terminal 2 opened - but that became a minor inconvenience (one that i hope will be remedied, however) after experiencing the comfort of my room and the service at the restaurant

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear eleanorcanhams

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport. I am pleased to read your review and good to know that you had a lovely stay with us.

Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or by answering specific points or perhaps extend assistance for a future stay, please mail me directly on :- su.mills@hilton.com

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back soon and remain for now with kind regards
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed June 29, 2014

After a long flight from Oz booked Hilton as needed a shower a beer and a proper sleep, before our next flight.
Have stayed here before and its nearly a perfect hotel.
We walked to the link door from the terminal to find it closed and we were unable to open it.
Couple of staff tried to open it but it was jammed shut.
Phoned hotel and told to walk up road and cross the main road and that would take us to hotel front door, its easy.
As I have stayed here a few times I knew that meant walking up busy road, dragging bags across grass and mud and trying to cross another busy road.
If it was easy to walk to why did they build the walkway.
Anyway now had to get a London taxi driver take us 500metres, to put it polietly he was not happy and charged us 8 pounds for 2 minutes journey, just what you need after traveling for 24hrs.
Checked in and one of the wonderful ladies behind the counter heard my tale of sorrow and gave us a voucher for a couple of free drinks at the bar.
Being Scottish this was the greatest thing ever.

Room and 1 night stay was brilliant, put it this way it would have to be with the amount of business people that use this hotel, everything to hand and curtains that cross over to block out all light and double glazed.

Breakfast was fantastic, beautiful omelette cooked to perfection and the staff were exceptional at clearing dishes and providing coffee, well worth the money and perfect way to start the day.

Only thing that would make it perfect for me would be 24hr access to pool and hot tub.
Worth the money for what would be a hassle free stay.

Room Tip: All rooms good.
Dear ShaunScotland

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport by commenting on TripAdviser. We use the comments together with those on other social media channels to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused by the failure of the doors from the airport to the walkway. I understand that the airport engineers acted swiftly to remedy the situation and in the meantime a member of our staff kept the doors open. It is unfortunate that this was after you tried to access the walkway. .

We do hope you will stay with us again and if I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

This place does exactly what it says on the tin.

It's the only hotel local, and I mean really local like 2 minutes in one of their golf buggies, from T4.

The staff are great, friendly and helpful but still immensely professional. The bar serves good food and nice cocktails. Pool looks good but who wants to fly with wet trunks in their luggage. A very nice breakfast buffet was only slightly marred by the staff all seeming to have been at a meeting during service. It was all a bit Marie Celeste at the egg bar. But it all came back to life and was jolly tasty.

Special mention to Alan the truly helpful Porter from Fife. He really does the Hilton proud.

Room tip: being in an Exec Room on the Exec (5th) Floor does not give you access to the Exec Lounge, nice room upgrade but no glimpse through those magical doors.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear SuggyD

Thank you for posting a comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport and I am pleased to learn that overall you enjoyed your stay.

I have made Alan aware of your kind comment and we really do appreciate our wonderful Concierge team.

If I can assist further with this by answering any specific points raised, or perhaps assistance on a future stay, please mail me on :- su.mills@hilton.com

With regards and many thanks again,
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed June 28, 2014

Stayed here before taking an early flight from Terminal Three.

The location is great - connected to terminal four through a covered walkway.

I was only there for a short nights stay but found the reception staff to be very friendly. The room we were given was large, had a really big and very comfortable bed and had a wonderful view of the airport and planes taking off.

I found that even though the planes were so close, I couldn't hear them at all thanks to their great double glazing.

If I am taking a flight from Heathrow again I will stay here. I prebooked a few months before I travelled through the hotel's website and got a really good rate.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the aiport and not an inside facing room.
Dear MICK P

Manchester
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This was the first stop of our honeymoon. We spent one night here before our early morning flight the next morning. Check in was very quick and we were greeted by the nicest receptionist we have ever been greeted by, who was also very informative on the facilities of the hotel. When we told her it was our honeymoon she upgraded us to an executive room, which was very modern and much nicer than the standard rooms looked to be on the internet. This also entitled us to use the executive lounge, which included drinks and canapés and facilities to print boarding passes.

Our room overlooked the atrium and was very quiet so we had a great sleep. The amenities included a flat screen TV, a hair dryer, an iron and ironing board, an ice bucket, plenty of storage and quality toiletries. The bed was very comfortable and large and the shower was lovely and strong.

There were a few on site restaurants to choose from in addition to room service and we chose to dine at Oscars, which served pizzas, burgers, sandwiches etc. The food was good and also reasonably priced.

The hotel is connected to Terminal 4 via a covered walkway, which was very convenient for our early flight even though we were flying from Terminal 1.

The service we received at this hotel was exceptional and I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear emily2709

First of all may I congratulate you on your marriage and wish you every happiness. I am sure you had a wonderful honeymoon.

We are pleased to see your stay was a pleasant one and look forward to another opportunity when we can welcome you back once more. Your tips and comments will assist other travellers, so thank you.

Su.mills@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Sofitel London Heathrow
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport
Ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport

Been to Hilton London Heathrow Airport? Share your experiences!