4,560 results
All reviews covered walkway chinese restaurant the executive lounge minute walk long walk next morning free train an early flight london heathrow airport one night stay car park between flights an overnight stay good nights sleep hoppa bus oscars concierge
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Just wanted to drop a note and say that Matthew at the front desk was very helpful and effecient druing my check in process. I stay at Hiltons all over the world as I travel for business and vacations and I have to say this fine gentlemen's knowledge, demenor, and overall presence was a breath of fresh air after a long flight. Its people like him that keep me coming back and you really have a top notch individual here with Matthew welcoming customers.

Excellent first impression..... keep up the great work!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear todd B

Thank you for taking the time to post a response on our TripAdviser page. It is always good to receive specific comments regarding our staff and have thanked Matthew for his service to you. All our staff strive to offer a high level of service to our guests and we look forward to having you stay with us again.
Kind regards

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have stayed here several times over the last few years when I am flying through terminal 4. There is a very convenient walkway linking the hotel to the terminal, which means I don't have to worry about traffic or catching a bus or taxi. The rooms are clean and quiet - well sound insulated, no airport noise gets in. Very expensive, but very convenient.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Martin E
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Martin E

Thank you for posting a comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or another stay, please mail me on :- su.mills@hilton.com

With regards and thanks again,

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was flying out from Heathrow the next morning so I needed a hotel close to the airport. Picking the Hilton at terminal 5 would probably have been smarter as the train connections to terminal 4 aren't great but this one is great if your flights leaves from terminal 4. The lobby is impressive and the personnel is helpful but I must say I was rather shocked to hear that the price of over £200 only included wifi in the lobby and it would cost another £15 to get wifi for one night in my room. For one device. That's the steepest price I've had to pay for wifi so far. The room was nice and modern but I was quite surprised to see discover that the whooping room price only meant a single bed (no not a queen but one of those less than 1m wide ones) which is something I had not expected from a Hilton. Bathroom was very nice so that was a definite plus. The best part was however the breakfast which had heaps to choose from and plenty of staff. The price is steep but then again, most hotel prices are in the London area.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Linda N

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel and let me also take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Thoughts and experiences from our guests are very much appreciated and are used to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us.

We are very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay however your comment regarding the room is noted as it is always open for guests to request a change of room if available.

If in the meantime I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Very nice, clean, quiet room - was able to sleep great. Stayed there as so very convenient flying in and out of Terminal 4 at Heathrow. Being used to the U.S. model of Hilton, it does insult that wi-fi and breakfast are extra on top of the exorbitant price of rooms here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Deidre R

Thank you for posting a comment on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel.

Noted are your comments on prices and as much as we try to keep in line with hotels in the local area, I am sorry you feel we are expensive.

If I can assist you further I'd be happy to hear from you and ask that you contact me on the below e-mail address.

Su.mills@hilton.com

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Judging buy the costs of this Hotel I expected more, we stayed in Room 445 , for wifi £14.99 considering its free in motorways services and Popular burger bars this was outrageous, Breakfast for 2 was £55.00,For ease of access to terminal 4 its exemplary as its a 6/10 minute walk across a walk way, but you can get taxied via a golf buggy, tip: take that its a hell of a walk with cases. The Hotel is reminestant of a ssoftware companies reception, room 445 was in desperate need of updating, carpet torn and stained, wall paper peeling and blitered, as you would expect it had a stocked mini bar with the normal over priced contents, the room had a hair dryer and Iron and ironing board, the bathroom was clean although the fake marble sink was cracked and chipped, the staff where courteous and polite and very friendly.The only thing that made this a choice to stay was its location to the terminal.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Readingfc2105

Dear Readingfc2105

Thank you for posting a review on the hotel. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion and it is very regrettable that we did not have the opportunity to speak with you before you left us.

I am happy to advise that there is a refurbishment planned, nevertheless, so we can check the room for ourselves, it would be appreciated if you could let us know your room number or name/date of stay to do this.

My email address is: su.mills@hilton.com and for now I remain with kind regards