4,536 results
All reviews covered walkway chinese restaurant the executive lounge minute walk long walk next morning free train an early flight london heathrow airport one night stay car park an overnight stay between flights good nights sleep hoppa bus oscars concierge
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Judging buy the costs of this Hotel I expected more, we stayed in Room 445 , for wifi £14.99 considering its free in motorways services and Popular burger bars this was outrageous, Breakfast for 2 was £55.00,For ease of access to terminal 4 its exemplary as its a 6/10 minute walk across a walk way, but you can get taxied via a golf buggy, tip: take that its a hell of a walk with cases. The Hotel is reminestant of a ssoftware companies reception, room 445 was in desperate need of updating, carpet torn and stained, wall paper peeling and blitered, as you would expect it had a stocked mini bar with the normal over priced contents, the room had a hair dryer and Iron and ironing board, the bathroom was clean although the fake marble sink was cracked and chipped, the staff where courteous and polite and very friendly.The only thing that made this a choice to stay was its location to the terminal.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Readingfc2105
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Dear Readingfc2105

Thank you for posting a review on the hotel. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion and it is very regrettable that we did not have the opportunity to speak with you before you left us.

I am happy to advise that there is a refurbishment planned, nevertheless, so we can check the room for ourselves, it would be appreciated if you could let us know your room number or name/date of stay to do this.

My email address is: su.mills@hilton.com and for now I remain with kind regards

Reviewed November 10, 2013

stayed there for one night, front disk staff are professional and extremely helpful, Great Location.
the furniture was old and room is dirty.
Bathroom is not clean at all, prefer to stay at Yotel than this hotel.
Does not worth £220 and will not stay there again for any reason.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Mohamed A

My email address is:- su.mills@hilton.com and for now I remain with kind regards

Reviewed November 10, 2013

The Heathrow Hilton is attached to terminal 4 and easy to access from any terminal with the free underground train system. The 9 minute walk from the terminal via a covered walkway was simple to find as we exited the train from terminal 2. The decor is impressive, the staff efficient and our room very pleasant. Dinner was excellent and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Nancy R

Thank you for posting a comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or another stay, please mail me on :- su.mills@hilton.com

With regards and thanks again,

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Stayed here because of low rate offered. Outstanding value for that rate when it is offered. Long covered walkway provides access to Terminal 4. One of two hotels at Heathrow where you don't have to use the Hoppabus to get to your airport hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Peter B

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel and let me also take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We are very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and welcome the opportunity of you staying again when we can exceed your expectations next time around.

If in the meantime I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel may times and each time I think maybe they will have stepped it up a notch. Check in was a little painful, have to charge me ahead of time really? Room was ok upgraded. Executive lounge has terrible food, they should pick up some tips from Hilton Tower London. But the crowning glory was me trying to buy a post card in the gift shop and I only had £5. Gift shop tells me to go to reception and get change, reception tells me they don't give out change go to the bar and the bar is too busy to help me.....I'll get the postcard at the airport tomorrow.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Lmullahey

I was disappointed to read your review posted on Trip Adviser. I wonder if you could let me know when you stayed with us as the Front of House Manager would like to address the issue you experienced. In the meantime please accept our sincere apologies for this drop in our usual high level of service to all of our guests.

I look forward to hearing from you if possible.

Kind regards