4,495 results
All reviewscovered walkwaychinese restaurantthe executive loungeminute walklong walknext morningfree trainan early flightlondon heathrow airportone night staycar parkan overnight staybetween flightsgood nights sleephoppa busoscarsconcierge
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel may times and each time I think maybe they will have stepped it up a notch. Check in was a little painful, have to charge me ahead of time really? Room was ok upgraded. Executive lounge has terrible food, they should pick up some tips from Hilton Tower London. But the crowning glory was me trying to buy a post card in the gift shop and I only had £5. Gift shop tells me to go to reception and get change, reception tells me they don't give out change go to the bar and the bar is too busy to help me.....I'll get the postcard at the airport tomorrow.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Lmullahey

I was disappointed to read your review posted on Trip Adviser. I wonder if you could let me know when you stayed with us as the Front of House Manager would like to address the issue you experienced. In the meantime please accept our sincere apologies for this drop in our usual high level of service to all of our guests.

I look forward to hearing from you if possible.

Kind regards

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Quality hotel with easily accessible self parking and a short covered walk to departures. Nice ambience in the hotel so a good relaxing place to unwind before or after travel. P{ark and fly rates very reasonable and readily comparable to other local parking costs given the self park and prime location.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Alan B

Thank you for posting such a positive comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport.

We are pleased to see your stay was a pleasant one and look forward to another opportunity when we can welcome you back once more.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

The place to stay especially if you are flying out of terminal 4; Excellent Rooms;Quite and spacious The Food is fine not 5 star both breakfast and other meals Certainly would stay there as an overnight for flying out or in Only Down side is no where to have a stroll

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for posting a comment on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport. I am pleased to read your review and good to know that you had a lovely stay with us.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have stayed at the hotel several times over the years, choosing it first because I flew in and out of T4 and it is convenient via the covered walkway. Now I use T5 a lot but stayed with this hotel because it provided all I needed and has an excellent Chinese restaurant in Zen. However, the free shuttle bus has disappeared and the concierge did not even seem to know what a red London bus was when I asked what time they started running from T4 back to T5. Since bus travel inside the "Heathrow area" is free, this would have saved me the charge for the shuttle and is only marginally slower. If a customer asks about a service they clearly want to use it and I would have expected more help there. Otherwise a nice stay and I will continue to use the hotel - after checking the bus times!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Zoe W

Thank you for posting a review on the hotel and for leaving positive comments. In terms of the not so positive relating to the London buses we do not necessary recommend these to guests as they require guests to leave the hotel and cross the main road. The bus routes only serve Hatton Cross tube station and terminal 5.

I appreciate your honesty and kindly assure you that comments will be looked at by colleagues with the view of making changes where possible. Should I be able to help with further specifics, please drop me a line on su.mills@hilton.com, when I will be delighted to investigate and respond further to you.

For now I remain with kind regards and hope to hear from you when the need arises,

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The reception area and restaurants are modern, but the rooms are outdated, with stained bathrooms, and not of the standard of the Hilton rooms I'm used to in Asia. It is expensive for what it is, and I'm of the opinion that it's just wrong of a business hotel to charge for internet. The breakfast was, like the rest, overpriced for what it was, but adequate for what I needed. On my next trip to London, I rather stay in town and use the train out to LHR, unless my flight is very early.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Realtravelasia

Dear Realtravelasia

Thank you for posting a review on the hotel and for leaving positive comments. In terms of the pricing and the not so positive, I appreciate your honesty and kindly assure you that comments will be looked at by colleagues with the view of making changes where possible. A refurbishment of bedrooms begins in the new year and I do hope we have the opportunity of welcoming you to the hotel again.