4,533 results
All reviews covered walkway chinese restaurant the executive lounge minute walk long walk next morning free train an early flight london heathrow airport one night stay car park an overnight stay between flights good nights sleep hoppa bus oscars concierge
Reviewed November 10, 2013

The Heathrow Hilton is attached to terminal 4 and easy to access from any terminal with the free underground train system. The 9 minute walk from the terminal via a covered walkway was simple to find as we exited the train from terminal 2. The decor is impressive, the staff efficient and our room very pleasant. Dinner was excellent and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Nancy R

Thank you for posting a comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or another stay, please mail me on :- su.mills@hilton.com

With regards and thanks again,

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Stayed here because of low rate offered. Outstanding value for that rate when it is offered. Long covered walkway provides access to Terminal 4. One of two hotels at Heathrow where you don't have to use the Hoppabus to get to your airport hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo

Dear Peter B

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel and let me also take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We are very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and welcome the opportunity of you staying again when we can exceed your expectations next time around.

If in the meantime I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel may times and each time I think maybe they will have stepped it up a notch. Check in was a little painful, have to charge me ahead of time really? Room was ok upgraded. Executive lounge has terrible food, they should pick up some tips from Hilton Tower London. But the crowning glory was me trying to buy a post card in the gift shop and I only had £5. Gift shop tells me to go to reception and get change, reception tells me they don't give out change go to the bar and the bar is too busy to help me.....I'll get the postcard at the airport tomorrow.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Lmullahey

I was disappointed to read your review posted on Trip Adviser. I wonder if you could let me know when you stayed with us as the Front of House Manager would like to address the issue you experienced. In the meantime please accept our sincere apologies for this drop in our usual high level of service to all of our guests.

I look forward to hearing from you if possible.

Kind regards

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Quality hotel with easily accessible self parking and a short covered walk to departures. Nice ambience in the hotel so a good relaxing place to unwind before or after travel. P{ark and fly rates very reasonable and readily comparable to other local parking costs given the self park and prime location.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Alan B

Thank you for posting such a positive comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport.

We are pleased to see your stay was a pleasant one and look forward to another opportunity when we can welcome you back once more.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

The place to stay especially if you are flying out of terminal 4; Excellent Rooms;Quite and spacious The Food is fine not 5 star both breakfast and other meals Certainly would stay there as an overnight for flying out or in Only Down side is no where to have a stroll

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for posting a comment on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport. I am pleased to read your review and good to know that you had a lovely stay with us.