4,525 results
All reviews covered walkway chinese restaurant the executive lounge minute walk long walk next morning free train an early flight london heathrow airport one night stay car park an overnight stay between flights good nights sleep hoppa bus oscars concierge
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This was my third stay at the hotel, booked because of it's convenient location just a few minutes walk inside a covered bridge from Terminal 4. The room I was given was good, just very dark even with all the lights on. It was an inside facing room, so it might have been why. Breakfast was really good and tasty. I left a feedback form after my stay and was disappointed nobody contacted me to follow up on my comments.

Overall, it was ok with a good location. Just nothing spectacular.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Jason G

Thank you for posting a comment on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel.

As thoughts and experiences from our guests are very much appreciated and are used to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us, your time permitting, would you kindly advise me of your date of stay and room number if indeed you can recall it which will aid me in identifying the room occupied, I can then refer to your comment card for which I thank you. It is unusual for guests not to receive an acknowledgement of their comment card unless the email address is not evident.

I thank you in advance and should there be any further comment you would like to share, I would be more than happy to hear from you and remain for now with kind regards

For speed, please respond, your time permitting, on

su.mills@hilton.com

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Have stayed here many times. This is a perfectly good airport hotel with nice enough rooms, good linens, it is quiet and clean, and the bathroom is OK although I do not like over-bath showers if it means having non-slip finishes in the bottom of the bath (making it a horrible bath - just give me a proper shower cubicle please!)

The food is fine although nothing to write home about and like the rooms somewhat overpriced compared to local alternatives.

The main reason to stay here is the sheer convenience of a 10-minute walk across the covered bridge directly into terminal 4 of Heathrow. You do not have to worry about shuttle buses. That, and the fact that a "park and fly" package represent cheap parking when compared to some other options.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Devon1964

Thank you for posting such a positive comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport.

We are pleased to see your stay was a pleasant one and look forward to another opportunity when we can welcome you back once more.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I arrived at 0630 am with a reservation tonight. The front desk allowed me to check in this morning. quite unusual for most hotels. I had a chance to shower before going out for business and then leave my bags in the room. Rooms are nice here and above Hilton standard customer care in the US. I prefer Hilton hotels and this one is a gem that I highly recommend. Easy to hop on the train to London Paddington station. Great breakfast buffet. Hats off to the service here!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear RSCHDOC

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. It is always pleased to receive commendations on our Hilton service from our guests and thank you for this.

We are very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and welcome the opportunity of you staying again when we can exceed your expectations next time around.

If in the meantime I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Heathrow is a confusing airport - this is not he fault of Hilton, however, we advise you to make sure you know what terminal you are departing from and allocate appropriate time. Being a Hilton honors member European Hiltons generally provide complimentary benefits - breakfast was very good, evening canapés requires a serious monitoring. There is a reason why Hilton has loyal members and contributes to that reason - Why is it so difficult to expect the same from every Hilton worldwide? Just standardize your procedures.

Room Tip: Overlooking the airport is nice - for a one off experience
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear amanda34680

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel and let me also take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Thoughts and experiences from our guests are very much appreciated as they are used to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us. Your comment regarding the canapés in the Executive Lounge have been forwarded to our Food & Beverage Manager for him to review.

Overall I see you enjoyed your stay and welcome the opportunity of you staying again when we can exceed your expectations next time around.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had an overnight stay here when travelling home from a trip to Italy. I obviously didn't read the description properly as assumed it would be closer when it says the hotel is connected by a walkway to Terminal 4. It turned out to be a 10 minute walk which in itself is not long but after travelling from 2am until 9.30pm, it seemed like a hike. Anyway, check in was efficient and only took a few moments. The room was clean and well equipped. We ordered room service which was expensive but the food was very good. Beds were very comfortable and we had a great night's sleep - after touring Italy and staying in four different hotels there, we had tested a few by then! Considering the hotel is so close to the airport, we didn't hear anything as it is well soundproofed. Breakfast was excellent, with a wide range of cooked foods as well as a continental section. Tea and coffee was served at the table in pots which makes all the difference, much more preferable to putting a tea bag into a tiny cup and getting water from a machine. We had to catch he shuttle bus to Terminal 5 and asked at Reception. The Concierge could not have been more helpful, he showed us how to use the machine in reception to obtain tickets for the Shuttle, told us the time of the next bus and even helped us do an online check in for our flight. Definitely good old British customer service at its best - going that extra mile to assist. The Concierge told us that the hotel is 15 years old and due for a refit, we were surprised as it all looks so new. Would certainly recommend this hotel although it wasn't cheap compared to others available, it was worth it to us due to the proximity to Terminal 4.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Jackie_England

Thoughts and experiences from our guests are very much appreciated and are used to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us.