4,495 results
All reviewscovered walkwaychinese restaurantthe executive loungeminute walklong walknext morningfree trainan early flightlondon heathrow airportone night staycar parkan overnight staybetween flightsgood nights sleephoppa busoscarsconcierge
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I arrived at 0630 am with a reservation tonight. The front desk allowed me to check in this morning. quite unusual for most hotels. I had a chance to shower before going out for business and then leave my bags in the room. Rooms are nice here and above Hilton standard customer care in the US. I prefer Hilton hotels and this one is a gem that I highly recommend. Easy to hop on the train to London Paddington station. Great breakfast buffet. Hats off to the service here!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear RSCHDOC

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. It is always pleased to receive commendations on our Hilton service from our guests and thank you for this.

We are very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and welcome the opportunity of you staying again when we can exceed your expectations next time around.

If in the meantime I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Heathrow is a confusing airport - this is not he fault of Hilton, however, we advise you to make sure you know what terminal you are departing from and allocate appropriate time. Being a Hilton honors member European Hiltons generally provide complimentary benefits - breakfast was very good, evening canapés requires a serious monitoring. There is a reason why Hilton has loyal members and contributes to that reason - Why is it so difficult to expect the same from every Hilton worldwide? Just standardize your procedures.

Room Tip: Overlooking the airport is nice - for a one off experience
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear amanda34680

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel and let me also take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Thoughts and experiences from our guests are very much appreciated as they are used to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us. Your comment regarding the canapés in the Executive Lounge have been forwarded to our Food & Beverage Manager for him to review.

Overall I see you enjoyed your stay and welcome the opportunity of you staying again when we can exceed your expectations next time around.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had an overnight stay here when travelling home from a trip to Italy. I obviously didn't read the description properly as assumed it would be closer when it says the hotel is connected by a walkway to Terminal 4. It turned out to be a 10 minute walk which in itself is not long but after travelling from 2am until 9.30pm, it seemed like a hike. Anyway, check in was efficient and only took a few moments. The room was clean and well equipped. We ordered room service which was expensive but the food was very good. Beds were very comfortable and we had a great night's sleep - after touring Italy and staying in four different hotels there, we had tested a few by then! Considering the hotel is so close to the airport, we didn't hear anything as it is well soundproofed. Breakfast was excellent, with a wide range of cooked foods as well as a continental section. Tea and coffee was served at the table in pots which makes all the difference, much more preferable to putting a tea bag into a tiny cup and getting water from a machine. We had to catch he shuttle bus to Terminal 5 and asked at Reception. The Concierge could not have been more helpful, he showed us how to use the machine in reception to obtain tickets for the Shuttle, told us the time of the next bus and even helped us do an online check in for our flight. Definitely good old British customer service at its best - going that extra mile to assist. The Concierge told us that the hotel is 15 years old and due for a refit, we were surprised as it all looks so new. Would certainly recommend this hotel although it wasn't cheap compared to others available, it was worth it to us due to the proximity to Terminal 4.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Jackie_England

Thoughts and experiences from our guests are very much appreciated and are used to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Clean rooms, good shower, good breakfast. Very convenient for the airport just as long as you are using Terminal 4. But be aware, if you're not familiar with Heathrow, that this terminal is many miles from the other terminals, so book with care. My only real complaint: the annoying trance like music that they play in the foyer. I'm sure it makes the management feel hip and modern, but personally I'd prefer something a little more gentle - or even, dare I suggest it, old fashioned silence.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear JCCMLondon

Thank you for posting a comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport and I am pleased to learn that overall you enjoyed your stay .

Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this by answering any specific points raised, or perhaps assistance on a future stay, please mail me on :-
su.mills@hilton.com

With regards and many thanks again,

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed here after a gap of many years. Don't think they've changed a thing except the TV is now flat screen. The room size was ok but very dimly lit. It was also very poorly ventilated so the smoke smell from the smoking rooms filtered throughout the corridor The bathroom was very old fashioned and small. The shower was over the bath (not a walk in shower) and what is with shower curtains?! Ugh, didn't feel hygienic although to be fair, it looked clean. The drinks in the mini bar were luke warm and they only left de-caf coffee for the morning. Zen restaurant was as good as ever with excellent service.

• Stayed: November 2013

Dear TravelTale101

Thank you for posting a review on the hotel. I am sorry to hear that we were not able to meet your expectations on this occasion and it is very regrettable that we did not have the opportunity to speak with you before you left us.

I am happy to advise that there is a refurbishment planned, nevertheless, so we can check the room for ourselves, it would be appreciated if you could let us know your room number or name/date of stay to do this.

My email address is:- su.mills@hilton.com and for now I remain with kind regards