Hilton London Heathrow Airport
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
4,248 results
All reviewscovered walkwaychinese restaurantthe executive loungeminute walklong walknext morningfree trainan early flightlondon heathrow airportone night staycar parkan overnight staygood nights sleephoppa busoscarstunnelconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Had business at the airport so needed something close. This was a good choice. Nice hotel right at Terminal 4. Came in to Terminal 1 and took train to Terminal 4 and then a short walk through a pedestrian bridge to the hotel. Room was nice, food was good and the front desk personnel were excellent.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear rufref

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport. I am pleased to read your review and good to know that you had a lovely stay with us.

Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or by answering specific points or perhaps extend assistance for a future stay, please mail me directly on :- su.mills@hilton.com

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back soon and remain for now with kind regards

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Our room was so comfortable and quiet, you would never guess you were next to a huge airport. The lobby is beautiful and staff are helpful and friendly. The breakfast buffet was delicious and also in a beautiful setting. Our flight was from terminal 5 so we took the shuttle there, no problem. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear mns06

Thank you for posting a comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or another stay, please mail me on :- su.mills@hilton.com

With regards and thanks again,

Reviewed July 18, 2013

First time staying at this Hilton hotel. Location is OK, close to the airport. the hotel was quite clean and modern. My room was a bit small and faced the front entrance so I had too much noise to contend with. Lounge staff was excellent and went above and beyond. Same for restaurant staff. However, please stay away from the bar when the gentlemen with a name starting with a "J" is working. Quite rude fellow. The other serving staff were nice and took care of their guests well.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear dragoon2nd

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel and let me also take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Thoughts and experiences from our guests are very much appreciated and are used to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us.

We are very concerned to read your comment regarding a member of staff and your comment has been noted by the Head of Food & Beverage who is investigating the matter and will deal with it internally.

We would welcome the opportunity of you staying again when we can exceed your expectations next time around.

If in the meantime I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed at one of the rooms that has not yet been renovated and it was indeed in need of a full makeover. The room finishes were run down. The air conditioning system was at the lowest setting yet still not cooling enough. Service at the Oscar's restaurant located in the lobby was too slow and we decided to leave and have breakfast at the airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Deaer dete444

Thank you for posting a review on the hotel and for leaving positive comments. In terms of the pricing and the not so positive, I appreciate your honesty and kindly assure you that comments will be looked at by colleagues with the view of making changes where possible. Should I be able to help with further specifics, please drop me a line on su.mills@hilton.com, when I will be delighted to investigate and respond further to you.

For now I remain with kind regards and hope to hear from you when the need arises,

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I used the Heathrow Terminal 4 Hilton for a day stay - checking in in the morning after an overnight flight and checking out in the afternoon to catch my next flight. I had a clean room in the interior of the hotel, so I was shielded from airplane takeoff noise. This hotel is a 6-10 minute walk (covered walkway) from the end of the terminal, so it can be a bit of a struggle is you're carrying heavy bags. My biggest complaint is that Hilton is still charging (~$20) for internet access, unless you are a Gold+ HHonors member. Coupled with the room rate and $30 cab fare to Terminal 1 (no shuttle available), this hotel is not a good value.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Thank Susan M. G

Dear Susan M. G

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts and experiences of your recent stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport via Trip Advisor which we use to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us.

Please may I respond in terms of transportation to Terminals 1 and 3. One can walk across he hotels covered walkway into Terminal 4 where there is a free shuttle train to take travellers to the terminals. If assistance is required we do have a buggy service available to ransfer guests from the hotel to the check in area of Terminal 4.

Free wifi is available throughout the public areas of the hotel and as you say is chargeable in the bedrooms.

If I can assist with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards