Hilton London Heathrow Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$64
$74
$66
Agoda.com
$122
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$40
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$34
$45
4,256 results
All reviewscovered walkwaychinese restaurantthe executive loungeminute walklong walknext morningfree trainan early flightlondon heathrow airportone night staycar parkan overnight staygood nights sleephoppa busoscarstunnelconcierge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Based on the small, old, non-luxurious rooms, this is one of the more modest Hilton hotels, but still offering great Hilton service. I arrived at 9 pm by which time the swimming pool was closed and the snacks in the executive lounge gone (I had been upgraded, always a nice gesture). The receptionist was very friendly and the concierge professional in informing me about the underground disruptions on the day I was to leave. The gym was adequate with several cross-trainers and it was not crowded in the late morning. The lounge breakfast had some great bacon and eggs. Beer and soda was available in the late evenings.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Thank R.Müller
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear R.Müller

Thank you for posting a comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport and I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or another stay, please mail me on :- su.mills@hilton.com

With regards and thanks again,

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The hotel was ok by airport hotel standards but the room was small, gym was ok but packed.

It was a bit a of pain to get to T4 but I did know that when I go there. No noise from road or aircraft though.

My floor had a mix of smoking and non-smoking rooms and although I was a non-smoking room the corridor had that stale, musty smell of old smoke. I would suggest asking for a room in a non-smoking floor if they have them.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear AGEastLondon

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Adviser relating to your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport hotel and let me also take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Thoughts and experiences from our guests are very much appreciated and are used to rectify any shortfalls highlighted to us and you comments regarding the smell of smoke in the corridor has been brought to the attention of our Head of Housekeeping so that they can monitor the situation.

If in the meantime I can assist with this or with any other aspect of a booking with us, I will be happy to help and remain for now with kind regards

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I arrived at T5 and there was an easy shuttle that took me directly to the hotel and check in was a breeze. The lobby/restaurant area wide open and nice. I was upgraded to executive room. It was nice, well appointed and clean.

I was somewhat disappointed in the executive lounge. Snacks weren't very good and only offered wine/beer for a few hours along with really average tasting appetizers.

I liked the fact there was a clock by the entrance that noted the time of the next shuttle back to the airport. That takes a lot of anxiety out of it wondering when the next shuttle would arrive.

I would recommend this hotel again. I am heading back to London in June and the only reason I am not staying here again is because I got the T5 Hilton for about £50 cheaper.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear juxta30

With regards and thanks again,

Reviewed May 22, 2013

After a long day of flying, it was a very long walk, followed by inter-terminal tram ride, followed by another long walk to this hotel. Knowing I was scheduled to depart at 7am the next morning, I asked the bell hop or concierge if they provided shuttle service back to terminal 2 in the morning.

The concierge was not very friendly, definitely NOT a people person. He told me that of course there was no shuttle service, as if I should know that. He claimed he could arrange a private car with a charge of 40 pounds sterling. I've never been to a hotel near an airport that didn't provide free transfer to and from the terminals.

We had a fast meal in the Chinese restaurant, Zen. The food was delicious. Just what we needed after a long day. it was very convienient to eat in the hotel, so if your time is short, and you like Chinese food, regardless of pricing, it was delicious.

Our hotel room was only minimally cleaned. I found a bottle cap on the floor, and some scrap paper laying about. Not a very thorough cleaning, which is odd, since I am Hilton Gold. If the club rooms are not kept up, what are the other rooms like?

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Su_Mills_12, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Corkeydog

Thank you for posting a review on the hotel and for leaving positive comments. In terms of the pricing and the not so positive, I appreciate your honesty and kindly assure you that comments will be looked at by colleagues with the view of making changes where possible. Should I be able to help with further specifics, please drop me a line on su.mills@hilton.com, when I will be delighted to investigate and respond further to you.

For now I remain with kind regards and hope to hear from you when the need arises,

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton as a prep for a flight back to the states and because I needed a venue to conduct several meetings/interviews. This is a pleasant and quiet airport property, especially given that it's so close to the airport. The hotel is a 10 minute walk from Terminal 4 so take this into account if you're carrying luggage. I had a morning flight in Terminal 1 and needed 30 minutes to get there as transport is via the Heathrow Express Underground and there was a 15 minute wait for the train (on Saturday morning). There's a small serviceable gym on site. Nothing special. The Chinese Restaurant on site was surprisingly good. The hotel, restaurant, and services were all higher priced than other more distant options. I guess you pay for location. Would use the Hilton again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear gosaka

Thank you for posting a comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport and I am pleased to learn that overall you enjoyed your stay.

Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this by answering any specific points raised, or perhaps assistance on a future stay, please mail me on :-
su.mills@hilton.com

With regards and many thanks again,