4,534 results
All reviews covered walkway chinese restaurant the executive lounge minute walk long walk next morning free train an early flight london heathrow airport one night stay car park an overnight stay between flights good nights sleep hoppa bus oscars concierge
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I frequently book this hotel when traveling through England since it is super convenient to the airport and is a nice, quiet, clean and efficient hotel. I love to book a room upon arrival and rest up to begin my vacation the next day --- easy access to the train that takes you directly into the heart of London. Also, it is a great place to stay the night before catching an early morning flight. I have always had good service and a comfortable room/bed and will continue to stay at this hotel when traveling through Heathrow Airport.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Sylvia_Ross, Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2011

Dear Iggreen55,

Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or by answering specific points or perhaps extend assistance for a future stay, please mail me directly on :- aykut.korkmaz@hilton.com

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and remain for now with kind regards.

Aykut Korkmaz
Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 27, 2011

I've stayed here a few times now, always a delight and superb service. The food is excellent and not bad value, given it is an airport hotel. I always enjoy the bar, the staff can't be more helpful. The hotel is not cheap, but when you consider you can walk out of your room and check into your flight in ten minutes, you can't top that!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank SSgt_Fury

Dear SSgt_Fury,

Aykut Korkmaz
Hotel Manager

Reviewed October 24, 2011

I booked a room for the day before departure from LHR. The Hotel was a good choice as after arriving on the Heathrow Connect train and transfer to Terminal 4, it was a short walk to get to the Hotel via a covered walkway. They even provide signs in the walkway telling you how many minutes you are from the desk. eg "You are four minutes from the Hotel".

Check in was prompt and efficient and I was assigned a room on the Executive Floor (5th) and granted access to the Executive Lounge on the Ground Floor, an unusual layout in my experience but not a real hindrance to its use as the lifts were always ready and fast.

My room overlooked the interior atrium and was very quiet. Good window coverings provided a dark atmosphere for sleeping.

The Executive Floor room was well furnished and very spacious. I was provided a king size bed which was very comfortable, being firm and to my taste. The bath was large compared to typical Euro lounges with a shower only. Plenty of storage for clothes and luggage was available and very nice robes were also provided.

The Hotel did have a wired internet but not wireless, which made my iPad inoperative as it does not have an Ethernet connection. As a result, I relied on the computers in the Executive Lounge. The food and drink in the lounge were of good quality and alcohol was provided during 1600 - 2000 if I remember correctly. A complementary Breakfast was also served in the Lounge including hot and cold choices.

If I am leaving from LHR again, I would certainly stay at this Hotel, especially if it is an early morning flight. In fact, I might stay here and take a visit to Windsor, a short distance away.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank skibuff
Sylvia_Ross, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton London Heathrow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2011

Dear Skibuff

In terms of WiFi, we will soon, have wireless throughout the hotel - we are eagerly awaiting news on the switchover date and hopefully when you return, all will be in place for you to use your iPad.. In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back soon and remain for now with kind regards

Reviewed October 23, 2011

The Hilton at Terminal 4, Heathrow Airport is a delightfully comfortable hotel with amenities that meet your every need. The lobby contains each of its restaurants and bar and the hotel enjoys an easy walk to Terminal 4 or a shuttle ride to Terminal 5. It's a good ways from any of the other terminals and requires a shuttle or a cab but is still a good option.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the restaurant must have the blinds kept closed unless you want to be on display all evening...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Dear Camodoc9

Thank you for posting a comment following your stay at the Hilton London Heathrow Airport and I am very pleased to learn that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. Noted are your comments on the inside facing rooms which can only serve to assist those who read your review prior to staying. I have to say that there are lots of rooms too on higher floors and exterior facing rooms and if one ensures curtains are drawn, privacy is absolutely assured ! Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or by answering specific points or perhaps extend assistance for a future stay, please mail me directly on :- sylvia.ross@hilton.com.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

We stayed prior to a flight to USA and found the hotel to be very covenient particularly the onsite parking which was part of the package. It was however quite expensive and I don't understand why Hilton advertise prices that don't include VAT for this hotel. That smacks of ripping off customers.
The hotel is comfortable, clean and has friendly and efficient staff. I would recommend this hotel if you are not on a budget,

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank grascots

Dear Grascots

Noted however are the comments on rates and please allow me to advise that we do extend rates both exclusive and inclusive of VAT, Breakfast, Parking and Dinner. I hope next time you book with us you or your agent can find a rate that matches your exact needs... Retrospectively, if I can assist further with this or by answering specific points or perhaps extend assistance for a future stay, I will be happy to help.

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back soon when we can hopefully exceed your expectation further and remain for now with kind regards