4,493 results
All reviewscovered walkwaychinese restaurantthe executive loungeminute walklong walknext morningfree trainan early flightlondon heathrow airportone night staycar parkan overnight staybetween flightsgood nights sleephoppa busoscarsconcierge
Reviewed July 15, 2011

Typical comfortable airport hotel and very convenient if you are flying from Terminal 4 (a brief walk away). The rooms are fine for one night, although the bathrooms did appear slightly dated. Staff were friendly and helpful. This place is expensive in comparison to the hotels in the other terminals (almost double what I could have paid at terminal 3). However, I guess you pay for the location and with that said, the hotel did it's job for us. Next time I'd probably stay at terminal 5 Sofitel and get the train to my terminal - much nicer hotel and a similar price to what I paid for the Hilton. However, this hotel is decent enough.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 14, 2011

We stayed for just one day at the Hilton Heathrow. For an airport hotel is not a bad choice. But it is always an airport hotel, good only if you have to wait for connections or spend a few hours. The rooms are small and not very clean. The bathroom is also small but with a good shower. The hotel chages GBP 10,00 for each Wi Fi connection !!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2011

There was a cockroaches crawling around in the toilets at the basements by the meeting rooms. I meet a sanitarian who said that he had to call the Pest control company AGAIN.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Wiffus
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I stayed here because there was a walkway to the hotel from Terminal Four and I had an early flight. I had booked a Queen room for one night at 216 GBP. When I arrived a little before the check in time, the clerk at reception said I could have a room right away if I could take a 'single' instead of a 'queen'. He assured me that the only difference was the size of the bed and that having a smaller bed meant a larger space altogether. I agreed. The room was a bit bigger than a closet and looked out onto the stairs and into the restaurant. I checked later that the window was, at least, one way! The bottle of wine and cheese snacks that I had pre-ordered never arrived, so I decided to have a snack in the bar restaurant. Deciding that US$35 for a hamburger was a bit steep I settled for a cheese and pickle sandwich with chips for US$16. The food was okay, the service was abysmal. The waiter walked back & forth in front of me several times without acknowledging me while he cleard tables. Eventually I caught his attention and he took my order. Fifteen minutes later I got the glass of wine and 15 minutes after that the sandwich arrived. No-one came back to check if I needed anything else.

Overall, the staff all seemed very up themselves. Their attitude was that they were too important to wait on guests! The guest shop server had a sign that said back at 2:45 pm. She finally showed up at 3:05 without a word of apology and then barely wanted to know me when all I required was a newspaper. The room for the price was laughable. The only plus for this Hilton Hotel was the location and that it was clean.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank inclinekiwi
Reviewed July 3, 2011

I arrived on British Midlands from Kyrgystan around 1 pm and with a short airport tram ride I was at the Hilton at Terminal 4. The rooms were nice and very clean. I paid 60 pounds for an upgrade to use the VIP lounge. From 6PM there was unlimited beer, wine and spirits and enough food to count for dinner. With the upgrade and tax, the cost was 310 pounds or US$509. I'm not sure the convenience was worth it. Glitches were an attempted charge of 6 pounds (US$9) for two Coca-colas. When I enquired, they stated that the minibar has sensors and if the cans are moved, you're charged! I would have expected that they had free WIFI but no, they only had one computer in the VIP room.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business