“Worst”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
London, England, United Kingdom
“Worst”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Worst service( took 2 hours fr daa food to come. worst food , the food was BURNT!Too expensive. DO NOT GO THERE.

• Visited April 2013

Florida, Massachusetts
“Meal with family”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Food and service was excellent and I like the decor of the place this was very much like Asian Village.

Visited March 2013
“Food was cold and delivery late.”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

We ordered food to home in the evening giving all adress details I'm adding that the place I live is very easy to find on the main road. Food has been delivered after 1 hour of waiting despite being cold was quite nice but the service we got from the delivery person was awful! First he was calling few times because he couldn't find the place, later he started arguing that the adress is difficult to find. When he came finally he seemed drunk and he gave us cold food!!! One big disappointment !

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Fantastic curry - A brilliant find!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We came across this restaurant by chance and I would definitely recommend it for its curry, price and service.
We went on a Saturday night and the restaurant was really busy but we (a group of 8) were welcomed. The waiters were lovely and polite and everywhere was clean.
Despite being busy our food came out pretty quickly and has to be one of the best curries I've ever tasted. I would point out that even the mild curries were spicy but they were full of flavour and a pleasure to eat (as opposed to over spiced with chillies so that you can't taste anything).
The drinks list was also a pleasant surprise, especially for London. A pint of Cobra was £3.25 and a bottle of bud £2.35 so really reasonable. There was also a cocktail list with average prices of £5.
I would definitely revisit this restaurant if near Hounslow again.

• Visited February 2013
London, United Kingdom
“very disappointing birthday dinner :(”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

it was my partners birthday,we decided to go for an indian on the 3.2.2013.We went to flavours of india.after 20 minutes of waiting we had to call the waiter to come and take our order,which was very unprofessional,after we ordered it took 15 min for the drink to arrive then another 20 min for the starter to arrive.....by then we started to loose our appetite,but at no point whats so ever the waiter come over to apologise about the delay...very very unprofessional.
approx 30 minute after our starter finished we finally got the main course,the rice portion was very small, mid way thru our meal the rice had finished so we called over the waiter to get us just simple boil rice because we had lots of curry left....15 min after i called the same waiter to ask about this rice,he said its on his way but didn't apologise for the delay as our curry is cold by now, after another 10 min of waiting i had to call another waiter to cancel the rice and asked him to pack our curry,we also complained to him about this delay,he didn't even care and didn't even apologise,just took our food to pack it.with no surprise it took another 20 min for him to bring it to us.(the first waiter never came over to our table again) i asked the second waiter directly, why the service is so bad?his reply was there is nothing he can do because the manager is so tight he cut down on staff and employed some cheap un professional waiters. i then asked him if he had told the manager that we cancelled our rice due to lateness,his reply was yes but the manager don't care.i hope this helps anyone who wants to visit this indian restaurant because i will never set foot in this restaurant again..by the way, when i asked for my receipt,guess what? They still tried to charge for the rice that i never had.so you can imagine how my wife birthday went.In my opinion this restaurant shouldn't exist with the people working in their.really really disappointed,never had a service like this in my entire life.I expect a response explaining the bad service i received.

• Visited February 2013