“Great food, could improve service”
Review of Flavors of India

Flavors of India
Ranked #162 of 255 Restaurants in Hounslow
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Me and my family really like this restaurant. The food is great and, according to my friends who recommended it, it is very authentic for nothern Indian food.
I have also taken work colleagues there and they absolutely loved it.

This is not a fancy restaurant, it is quite simple and if you judge the book for its cover you may miss a really good food experience.

The service is slow and something difficult to get through.. But it is compensated by the food.

I do not really like Indian desserts, so would recommend to go to a portuguese cafe a few meters away on the left when you exit the restaurant to have a nice expresso and a portuguese custard tart.

Enjoy!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I've been to this restaurant with my family on average once a week as a little treat for ourselves. The service was good and the dishes/menu was excellent! They also have a chinese menu great if you don't fancy indian food. Overall a very satisfactory and pleasing experience food and atmosphere is good. This is a good family restaurant and worth a visit, prices are very reasonable too! We will go again. Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Definately the best Indian food I ever had. Traditional Decor is superb and staff seems to be very kind as they offered me a special table as the restaurant was packed. Will surely visit again

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I went for a late dinner to celebrate my friend's birthday. food was good but customer service was awful , specially from lady supervisor . she treated us like we don't even deserve to be seated. she set our celebration mood off. she was rude, full of useless attitude. she doesn't even deserve to be a waitress. i will not recommend Flavors Of India to anyone who also pay for service. Owner needs to change his staff if he wants to keep his chef and customers happy. 0/10 from me and my friends.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I was there with my wife and my daughter.

I was asked by my friend to try Indian chinese food. We ordered noodles, chilli chicken and egg fried rice.

I was quite delighted with the taste of the dished. We loved it.

Ambience is very nice and is well decorated.

Service was very slow and I was very hungry. I had to warn them to get the food in another 5 mins or we would leave ! It took almost 45 mins for them to place the food on the table ! Not happy with the speed of the service.

Cost is very reasonable.

Highly recommended. I will surely go there next time but will check the speed of service first !