“Good food !”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I was there with my wife and my daughter.

I was asked by my friend to try Indian chinese food. We ordered noodles, chilli chicken and egg fried rice.

I was quite delighted with the taste of the dished. We loved it.

Ambience is very nice and is well decorated.

Service was very slow and I was very hungry. I had to warn them to get the food in another 5 mins or we would leave ! It took almost 45 mins for them to place the food on the table ! Not happy with the speed of the service.

Cost is very reasonable.

Highly recommended. I will surely go there next time but will check the speed of service first !

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Two of us had dinner and enjoyed our food (vegetarian and non-vegetarian). The service was a little slow especially given there were few other diners when we arrived but it did get much busier over the next hour or so.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

been here a couple of times now, the food is good specially the indian chinese but the service is bad, there are too many waiters but very little attention on service

Reviewed June 17, 2012

This restaurant has a good menu, the staff are friendly and the food is tasty and authentic and they serve generous portions.

I ate the chicken saag with rice and nan bread with 2 glasses of wine and the total cost was around £15.

1  Thank Anthony F
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I live upstairs from this restaurant and I have invited many friends and family there. I am never disappointed. The food is good and the atmosphere is great with nice decor and cuttlery. Be aware that if you don't like spicy food even the mild option might be too hot for you.

1  Thank Chantal V