Tripadvisor
Hounslow
All reviews urban brasserie pillow spray ihg hotels club floor holiday inn express special thanks amazing hotel perfect stay fish and chips great room an upgrade london heathrow definitely stay here again hotel restaurant reception staff convenient location checking in
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just a short review - this is a fantastic hotel by any standard. I was really impressed by every aspect. Highly recommended. Great service, modern rooms, nice gym. Good location and welcoming and friendly staff.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
CPHIEXManagementTeam, General Manager at Crowne Plaza London Heathrow T4, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Globe Phillipt21

Thank you for choosing The New Crowne Plaza London Heathrow T4.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and you thought this was a fantastic hotel.

Again thank you for taking the time to write your review I really do appreciate it and I will share your feedback with the team personally.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here the night before we flew out to Mauritius which was a 12hr flight! This hotel was wonderful and was £100 for the 2 of us including an incredible breakfast. Due to flights coming in and out the hotel has a dark theme throughout it to help you relax before any flight. Rooms where super comfortable and the breakfast was amazing so much variety. If we ever fly from Heathrow T4 we will stay here again! Its a short walk into the terminal as well so no need to get a bus! Wonderful Service as well!

Date of stay: October 2019

Dear amber8913

Thank you for choosing The New Crowne Plaza London Heathrow T4.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and you enjoyed an incredible breakfast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Your location

Crowne Plaza London Heathrow T4

Heathrow Airport, Terminal 4, Swindon Rd, Longford, Hounslow TW6 3FJ, United Kingdom

Hotel

Joceline Paczoski

2001 points

6 hours ago

We booked the Crowne Plaza the night before our flight. This is hands down the best hotel we have stayed at so far. From check-in to check-out we were treated like royalty.

The front desk employee was so kind and genuine. When she found out my birthday was the following day, she gave us free hot breakfasts.

The suite was beyond our expectations. So big and well appointed. Robes, slippers, free mini bar, etc- Nothing was missed. To my surprise in the room waiting for we was a lovely box of fine chocolates with a heartfelt birthday note. What a lovely gesture!

Our suite included access to the club lounge which was outstanding!!! Excellent views of the planes taking off and landing and lots of room to unwind and enjoy complementary hot and cold drinks. Then from 5-7pm it was Happy Hour with out of this world snacks, which were more like mini meals. They also had a nice variety of wines and other convivial beverages. Loved It!

The bed was so comfortable, I forgot where I was. It was a treat to put on their thick robes and comfy slippers while getting ready in the morning. The breakfast buffet on Christmas morning was vast and beyond our expectations. We had never seen such a glorious spread like this one before. There was so much choice and everything was delicious. We each got our own coffee/tea pots which was a nice touch.

There are not enough words to express how much we LOVED our stay at the Crowne Plaza London Heathrow Terminal 4 hotel. The employees are top notch and so helpful. Kudos to the entire T4 team!

This hotel was an amazing start to our vacation and we can't wait to return!!!

Thank you Crowne Plaza London Heathrow Terminal 4 for our magical stay!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
CPHIEXManagementTeam, Owner at Crowne Plaza London Heathrow T4, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Globe Joceline P

Thank you for choosing The New Crowne Plaza London Heathrow T4.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and you loved the hotel.

Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

The perfect hotel for a layover at Heathrow.
We had booked two connecting rooms on the club floor and they were spacious, clean and comfortable with an array of free goodies such as the expresso machine and light snacks with a turn down service and a good night chocolate.
The bathroom was modern and of a good size with space for a tub and shower. Good quality bathroom amenities provided. There were lovely bathrobes too!
Car park if needed is reasonably capped at £20 daily. We selected the club floor rooms and the club access was a nice perk. There are two complimentary daily meal services, one serves continental breakfast and the other serves hot canapés in the evening. In between the club lounge remains open with a free flow of drinks and nuts. There is a printer available for guests to use at the club lounge too. We opted to have a full breakfast at the coffee house instead which was was surprisingly good with many gluten free options.
Staff were very responsive and friendly and our request for a late check out till 5pm was accorded. Five Stars to Crown Plaza At Heathrow Terminal Four for a great team of staff and a job well done!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
CPHIEXManagementTeam, General Manager at Crowne Plaza London Heathrow T4, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear Globe rowenabaker

Thank you for choosing The New Crowne Plaza London Heathrow T4.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and I smiled at the pun.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

We flew into London to begin our vacation. We decided to spend the night in London before going to our first destination, Amsterdam. It was my wife's 50th birthday on Christmas Day. Anna at the front desk was excellent and treated us special. We booked a suite with an adjoining room with access to the Club room. Everything was great, clean, and the staff were all excellent. Breakfast the next day was amazing. I was surprised at all the options in the buffet. This was one of the best hotels we ever stayed in, mainly due to the staff.
Peter

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank MisanthropeTraveller
CPHIEXManagementTeam, General Manager at Crowne Plaza London Heathrow T4, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Dear Globe Trotting714765

Thank you for choosing The New Crowne Plaza London Heathrow T4.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and found breakfast amazing.

Again thank you for taking the time to write your review I really do appreciate it and I will share your feedback with Anna personally.