“easyHotel London”

Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
“easyHotel London”
Reviewed December 5, 2009

Comfortable clean room, friendly staff, cheap transfer to LHR

Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
SupervisorHeathrow, Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, December 19, 2009
Thank you for your positive comments regarding our easyHotel Heathrow,

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future.

Thanks Again,

easyHotel Reception Team.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (145)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Netherlands
Reviewed October 21, 2009

The hotel personnel is very friendly, it's cheap especially if you want to stay longer than 5 days. Rooms are a bit small, you have to pay for extra towels & bed linnen. It serves the primary needs however, the only thing missing is breakfast.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Thank you for your positive comments regarding our Staff. We will ensure these are passed on.

We have noted your comments on the lack of breakfast and are currently looking into various breakfast options to enhance our guests experience.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back to our easyHotel Heathrow.

Belfast
Reviewed October 21, 2009

Don't stay in an EasyHotel unless you understand the concept. Minimal facilities (not even windows in a lot of rooms) in good locations for rock bottom prices. Go there for a place to sleep, not a place to chill out or feel pampered and you may be quite happy with what you get.

I paid just over £25 for one night here before heading to the airport the next morning. All I wanted was a clean bed. And that's exactly what I got.

Tiny room with tiny bathroom and no window. But the bed was comfortable enough, the staff were friendly, and it seemed pretty clean. At £25 it was ideal, and with a shared taxi service any time you like to and from the airport for £4.50 each way, I'll be returning next time I need to stay over-night near Heathrow.

Two minor concerns - as others have mentioned there is an irritating green light that seems to be permanently on in at least some rooms, and there is almost zero sound insulation. I think most people just use this hotel to catch some sleep rather than as an actual hotel base, so noisy guests are probably pretty unlikely. But be warned - if you are next door to someone making noise, you're going to hear it. Otherwise, no complaints.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
Thank you for your positive comments regarding our staff, they are much appreciated.

We are looking into the noise issue you experienced and have a few options which we are going to try over the next few weeks.

We do have rooms with or without windows, small or large, it depends on what our guests require. As you noted if it is a quick overnight stay the smaller rooms suffice.

Swansea, Wales
Reviewed October 17, 2009

Easyhotel 'does what it says on the tin'
Very convenient for Heathrow at an excellent rate! Just minutes for the terminals. You can't fault the £29 per night cosy double room although there are a series of hidden charges, like £5 for the LCD TV, or £6 for parking overnight!

Bare minimals in the room, no wardrobe but a coat & hanger rack. No bedside tables but storage under the suprisingly comfortable bed! The bathroom is reminicent of a plane toilet but the shower is adequate. The green night light mentioned in previous reviews, in this windowless room didn't prevent the good nights rest I had there

There are no eating facilities on site but they do recommend the nearby pub and there is a vending machine for snacks and hot & cold drinks.

Overall highly recommended for convenience, cleanliness and value for money. Oh yeah, they are no longer willing to accept a request for an early morning room call as there is usually the minimal of staff on site.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking to time to review our hotel and for the positive comments. We will ensure these are passed on to all concerned.

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with easyHotel Heathrow and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed September 4, 2009

When I arrived the hotel and room were ok. Its true the bathroom has a bit of a weird smell, like amonia and I did find random hairs on my pillow and in the sink. Other than that things were okay, until the morning! I specifically spoke with the manager on duty Colin about a wake up call at 830am, and he agreed and wrote it down. Well guess what? I didnt wake up till housekeeping came to my door after noon and I had already missed my flight! It turns out Colin wrote the wake up call information on the wrong paper, and the morning worker didn't see it. They offered no apology, and the general manager Guy just said "I wouldn't trust our staff to wake me up either". In the end I had to pay 50 pounds change fee for a different flight, and I really should have just spent this money on a better hotel that actually cares if its guests get their wake up calls!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled solo
Daly City, California
Reviewed August 24, 2009

I know this particular location is very new. The staff needs to be more proactive about answering emails, but that was a minor issue. My review for this location is much like my review for the Earl's Court location. I liked this place and would stay again. A great value.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
wellington
Reviewed August 24, 2009

Everything was OK, bargain price if you reserve in advance. The one thing i rememeber is how helpful the young lady was on the reception. She told me where to get food, how to get to the airport. Typical small room with bare bones facilities, but all was clean and working

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Ibis Budget London Hounslow
Travelodge Heathrow Central
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport

Been to easyHotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!