“Good Location, Good Value & Friendly Helpful Staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of easyHotel London Heathrow

easyHotel London Heathrow
Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Good Location, Good Value & Friendly Helpful Staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Hi Ok this is not the Ritz but what do you want for between £25 and £75 a 8 minute drive from one of the worlds busiest airports.
The rooms are 1 star but clean basic with a TV and Ensuite. There are Towels and a vending machines if you want a snack. If you just want somewhere to get a few hours sleep close to the airport this does the job. Top marks to the team as the are very friendly and helpful, happy to arrange Cabs to the airport and help where ever they can. There is a pub at the bottom of the road about a 5 min walk the white something does good food at good prices too.
No I would not go in Holiday here but thats not what this is about good value and convenient for airport stays, does what it says on the tin! Thanks

Room Tip: The earlier you book the better the price so last min will cost £70 or so , which seems a lot for su...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
ArfatQayyumGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the easyHotel Heathrow.

I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel suited your requirements.

As you rightly pointed out, the hotel is a stone throw away from Heathrow airport yet not affected by aircraft noise (as we are not in the flight path for Heathrow).

We have recently changed our hotel policy and all guests are able to get 30 minutes free WIFI access per day.

Arfat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Lawrence, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stayed on two different nights: 22 April 2013 and 2 May 2013. On both occasions, the desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were small, but clean, and upon our return stay on 2 May, were given two handicap rooms at no extra charge for my 86 year old father-in-law and my wife who has fibromyalgia.
Mr. Singh at the front desk also helped me in obtaining coach transport at the last minute from London to Leicester at a price far less than National Express. Thank you!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
ArfatQayyumGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you are a returning guest and enjoyed your stay on both occasions.

I will pass on your pleasant comments to Mr Singh and am sure he will be very happy that he was able to assist you in booking a coach.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

You would not come here for a weekend away – it is in a residential area in the middle of nowhere.

It is basically a transit hotel for Heathrow and in my view does the job well. Yes, the rooms are small and basic - expect a bed, bathroom (with essential toiletries) and nothing else. There is a TV in the room but even that is an extra charge if you want to use it. No dressing table or any where to put anything down etc.

That said, the room was clean with controllable heating/air con. The bed was also clean and comfortable. The staff were really helpful and friendly.

Having seen this on several of the usual booking sites, we contacted the hotel directly and got a great deal. We only wanted the room for a few hours in the afternoon to rest following a long journey from the north and a weeks car parking. They gave us a great price for what we wanted and were very efficient - when we arrived all our details were recorded and correct.

The Heathrow bus does (I believe) call here but the hotel has an arrangement with a local taxi company for a £7 transfer to Heathrow. It is slightly more expensive on the way back as the drivers are no longer allowed to pick up in front of the terminal and have to pay to park. If there are 2 or more of you this is cheaper and far quicker than the Hoppa.

Our "stay" and parking (plenty of space unlike some other hotels we have used in the past) cost little more than the cost of parking alone at the off airport car parks.

Give it a try !

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mike2016852
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and found it extremely good value for money.

Unlike many other Heathrow hotels, we have ample space for guests to leave their vehicles whilst jetting off abroad.

The most competitive prices can be found on www.easyhoteloffers.co.uk

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

75 quid a room per night. No chair no table in room no tea making facility. thinest of a pillow. Window of room locked is this a health and safety issue. Not expecting us despite booking. Vending machine but tea coffee a pound.
Bathroom so small shower hopeless. Stay there if desperate only thing to recommend is it was clean

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank alan f
ArfatQayyumGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am sorry to hear that you were not entirely happy with your stay.

Please feel free to contact me (gm@easyhoteloffers.co.uk) so that I may address any issues you may have had.

Arfat Qayyum
London, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The location is not on the main road. I am not sure if there's any restaurants in the hotel. I was too tired when arriving there.
I agree the room itself might just look like a box.
It is quite small but you get what you pay for.
I stayed there one night and needed to go to T5 in early morning at about 5 AM.
The staffs were very friendly and helpful. One of them even helped me take my heavy luggage to upstairs.
The room was very basic and clean.
It could be a bit cold when you wake up. But I found there are some heater outside.
It takes about 15 mins by mini cab to terminal five and costs £9.

If you just need a very basic and cheap hotel to stay one night over, I think it might be a good choice.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the easyHotel Heathrow.

I am please to read that you found the hotel met all of your requirements.

The hotel does not have a restaurant on site although we do have snack & drinks vending machines.

The hotel can also provide a takeaway breakfast for £5 or takeaway dinner for £10 - both excellent value for money!!!

Douglas, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was booked to fly to Bucharest on 22nd March from London Heathrow , Due to a severe weather forcaste , I decided to drive from Scotland to London heathrow on the morning of 21st March and stay overnight near Heathrow . Using the internet , I found it difficult to find a vacance at such short notice but found a room at The Easy Hotel Heathroww , which I booked on line at what apeared to be a very reasonable rate of £36 for the night . For this price , I can not critisise the accomodation which is very basic but I had one of the worsed nights sleep I have ever had in any hotel. There were people shouting , slamming doors and running in the hallways all night .
I left the hotel much earlier than I needed to, as it was more pleasant to sit in Terminal 4 Heathrow than be in this place . Never again will I consider to use an Easy Hotel . The following night I was in the Crown PLaza , Bucharest , at a cost of about twice but I felt I had left a third world country and arrived at a first world country .

Room Tip: the best room , your car in the carpark
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Peter H
ArfatQayyumGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am concerned to read that your quality of sleep was affected by excessive noise coming from other residents and would like to apologize for this.

We do aim to ensure the comfort of all of our guests and ensure that incidents of noise are few and far between.

Please feel free to contact me should you wish to discuss any points in more details. My email address is gm@easyhoteloffers.co.uk.

I hope that you would give us the opportunity to make your next visit more enjoyable and look forward to welcoming you at the hotel in the future.

Daventry, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We stayed for one night prior to jetting off to warmer climes and it really was just the ticket.
No frills, bed comfortable, room had a heater which was adjustable and it had all bathroom facilities (but on the small side). The cost was very competitive as it included a weeks car parking.
There is an excellent pub that serves food, the White Hart, within easy walking distance on the main road.
The staff were very helpful and polite. The taxi service which they organised was on time and cost £8.50. When we returned we took a normal taxi from Heathrow which cost £13
I would recommend this hotel for those wanting value for money - but don't expect the Ritz

Room Tip: Rooms with their own independent heater give you control to suit your needs
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the easyHotel Heathrow.

I'm pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel perfect for your requirements whilst staying in London.

As you correctly mentioned, we aim to offer clean comfortable accommodation in close proximity to Heathrow Airport, whilst also being excellent value for money.

I look forward to welcoming you to the hotel in the near future.

Arfat
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Ibis Budget London Hounslow
Travelodge Heathrow Central
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport
Travelodge Heathrow Terminal 5
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel

Been to easyHotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!