“Easy Hotel near Heathrow airport”

easyHotel London Heathrow
Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Hounslow
Goole, United Kingdom
“Easy Hotel near Heathrow airport”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

If you want a VERY basic hotel, this is the one. Imagine a prison cell, or a cabin on a cheap cruise ship, and you won't be disappointed. Our room was as basic as they come. We had to ask for more towels and had to rent the TV remote! The shower/toilet cubicle was incredibly small and to cap it all, the shower drain was blocked causing the whole cubicle to fill with water to a depth of an inch after only one shower! The drinks dispenser didn't accept any of our coins. We won't be back even if they paid us!

Room Tip: Don't even try.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
HaninderSachdevaGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Dear guest,,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the easyHotel Heathrow.

I'm disappointed that you had an issue with the shower drain during your stay. We have a periodic maintenance schedule in place at the hotel but there are occasions when an issue may arise.

Our aim at the easyHotel is to provide clean, comfortable & affordable accommodation to our guests - the majority of which enjoy their stay.

I'm sad that you felt that staying in the hotel was like a staying in a prison cell and wish you all the best for the future.

Arfat

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 14, 2012

For the price you pay, it's not that bad! We stayed in a small room with window. The room is small, but my goal was a bed and a toilet, and that was accomplished! :) The bed is comfy, the toilet is very small, but is enough. Under the bed you have storage space for luggage. You also have a handy hanger. They provide towels and shampoo/shower gel. The reception staff is very nice, specially Eva, she was very helpful.
You take about 2/3 minutes to the bus stop, from the hotel.
You also have TV in the room. If you want a remote, you pay a £5 deposit, that you get back at check-out.

I wont give it 5 stars just because the AC was messed up, and it was cold instead of warm, but it didn't make the room colder, we slept fine.

Overall we really enjoyed our stay, and will use again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel & were looked after by our team - I'm sure your comments will please them.

We do aim to provide a comfortable clean accommodation at excellent value and all within 10 minutes drive of Heathrow airport.

We have recently introduced a take away breakfast box & dinner box for guests that are always on the go which are also very good value for money.

I look forward to welcoming you at the hotel in the future.

Brockenhurst, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Want to stay for £30 near Heathrow? You can with easyHotel. Sort of.

Like low cost airlines, you pay extra for everything - which imeans you don't have to pay for breakfast if you don't need it but also that parking is £6 on top of the room rate. However, they are fully open about their charges and it is still good value for being so close to the airport.

My room was classified as "small room with window" and it was just that. The bed touched the walls on three sides and it was not a large bed. There was virtually no storage space in the room and the bathrom was so small you could almost shower while sitting on the loo. Main grief was the shower head being fixed on the wall and the water pressure being very low.

Such a small space is fine for a single night on your own before an early flight - but for a couple I would recommend not booking one of the small rooms.

The room had a TV which could be operated by buttons on the side - or you could borrow a remote from reception for a £5 deposit. Sadly, they had just received new remotes which turned out not to work with the TVs. I was given my deposit back and offered free wireless internet access as compensation - good service!

I was glad I had not paid for the internet service, though, as it was very slow and fairly unreliable on this occasion.

Room Tip: Avoid the small rooms if you are not or your own or if you have more than one bag with you.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
HaninderSachdevaGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Dear Guest,

I'm pleased that you found the hotel excellent value for money & conveniently located close to Heathrow Airport.

As you rightly mentioned we are now giving free TV and had a few teething problems with the new remote controls but this has now been resolved.

We look forward to welcoming you at the hotel in the near future.

Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I needed somewhere to crash after a late night at work and before an early start the next day. I wasn't expecting a huge amount when I booked a room here but was attracted by the price. It turned out to be a brilliant find. The room was spacious, the bed was comfy and the shower very warm and powerful. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I was given a discount for choosing a window-less room. This was a no-brainer during such a short s...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay & found the hotel excellent value for money.

We look forward to welcoming you at the hotel in the near future,

Kemer, Turkey
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I wrote to the manager regarding a strange "double" payment which was taken by card (with no permission) and by cash either. The person who did it was clearly aware of this wrong doing and surely he may wrongfully thought that he was dealing with an occasional customer due my foreign name and surname: I am a Londoner unfortunately for that person, so I am now contacting Trading Standard and seeking legal help for all this unneccessary distress.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank jorsh100
HaninderSachdevaGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear guest,

Booking made at the hotel are paid for at the time of booking hence the charge on your credit card (this is also clearly stated clearly stated on all websites).

I have not received any email from yourself with regards to being charged twice but am more than happy to look into this for you - my email address is gm@easyhoteloffers.co.uk.

Whilst we do aim to ensure that ALL of our guests are looked after, mistakes can happen and are swiftly rectified. Hence I am disappointed to read your review without having been contacted by yourself.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Wordsley, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Another nice find on booking.com, literally a stones throw from Heathrow and at £35 a night, standard double room with ensuite.....The bed was large and comfortable, ensuite was confined but adequate, and power shower was ideal temp and pressure. It is budget accommodation but more than adequate for a short stay, three nights for my stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful, and efficient. there are snack and drinks vending machines. TV, Wifi and parking all available at reasonable charges. Located in the historic old village of Harlington and a few minutes away from a Fuller's House, The White Hart, a delight of a public house with excellent food and service. Local buses at the end of the street, and all of London accessible form Hayes and Harlington Train Station, 20 mins walk away. Will gladly stay again. (My room was windowless, which did not worry me, but rooms with window views are available)

Room Tip: I got a good sleep in the windowless room, so close to Heathrow, was quite amazed. Room was adequate...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
HaninderSachdevaGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the easyHotel Luton.

I am pleased that you found the hotel excellent value for money & convenient.

We look forward to welcoming you at the hotel in the near future.

Weymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our flight was early in the morning so decided to book Easy hotel in Hounslow.
We decided to stay here as parking for 12days was a bargain.
Hotel is what it is.
Basic clean and cheap which is fine by us as we only slept for 6 hours. Slept like a log nice and quiet in a room on 1st floor.
We went down the road to the pub for food, which was excellent.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
HaninderSachdevaGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Dear guest,

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay & look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Arfat
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Travelodge Heathrow Central
Ibis Budget London Hounslow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport

Been to easyHotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!