“Fine for one night”

easyHotel London Heathrow
Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Hounslow
Reviewed January 21, 2012

To be fair easy hotel have got it right here. All you really need from an airport hotel is somewhere cheap, clean, and reasonably confortable to lay your head. Sure it was very small but if that's what it takes to keep costs down - go for it!

Staff were really nice and helpful.

My reason for "very good" not "excellent" - the wall could have been cleaner (very suspect stains). This matters cause the bed was right up against it. I was tired so rather than going back to reception, i just cleaned it mysef.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wanderer2012
HaninderSachdevaGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

Let me take the opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel and taking out your valuable time to give us your feedback.

We at easy Hotel are committed to offer clean, comfortable, value for money product to our customers. I am sorry to hear that your room was not cleaned to our highest standard we aim to maintain in our hotel.

I like to thank you for your feedback which has enabled us to pin point and eradicate the housekeeping issue you experienced during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back in our hotel.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Great for a short stay and close to the airport. Price was great and staff were very friendly. I would definitely recommend for a short stay for a great price.

• Stayed: January 2012
HaninderSachdevaGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2012

Dear Guest,

Let me take the opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back in our hotel.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

We had an early flight out of Heathrow so needed somewhere close w/o spending a fortune. Easyhotel was a perfect match. Clean, simple, inexpensive, with van serrvice to & from the airport (for the same price as the HotelHopper bus), it also had the advantage of being within a shirt walk of a little town so we had our choice of restaurants for dinner. (We went with Tandoori something--very good!) Love the minimalist aesthetic as well, and the Japanese-style all-in-one bathroom. The room was fine for a couple, and while the tv didn't get many channels, it sufficed for the evening.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Let me take the opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us. I would also like to thank you for your valuable feedback which will be useful for other travellers.

We at easy Hotel are committed to offer clean, comfortable, value for money product to our customers. easy Hotel are ideal for transit travellers, small businesses and those guest who like to have quality accommodation at budget price.

We offer variety of rooms including small room and standard room with or without windows. The room size and room with window is reflected on the room rates and guest can choose the room/rate as per their budget.

We also offer wifi throughout the hotel on small surcharge. For in house guest, we also offer a small gym on complimentary basis, located in the hotel.

For airport transfer, we offer hoppa bus or taxi service at reduced price of £4.50 per person.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

I needed a simple hotel to stay at for one night before my flight from Heathrow. easyHotel Heathrow had a very good deal, one night for 32 pounds. The room was small but clean cleverly designed. I was alone in the room and it was fine for just myself. Probably would be a little small for two people sharing. Very nice shower, bed was good. Only annoying thing is this, I guess, emergency light in the ceiling thats on all night and is kinda bright (I want complete darkness when sleeping) so it annoyed me a bit. Check-in and check-out was very quick. There are some restaurants and shops within walking distance. And what I was very happy about was that there was no noise from the airport at the hotel, just walk out the door and you can hear the planes taking off and landing but room was completely silence. They have a good deal on taxis too and from the airport. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful - big thumbs up! I will stay there again and I recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
HaninderSachdevaGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2012

Dear Guest,

Let me take the opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with us and I would also like to thank you for your valuable feedback.

At easy Hotel we are committed to offer clean, comfortable and value for money product on very competitive rates to our customers.

I have noticed your comments about our room size. Please note we do offer standard rooms as well. Of course with easy hotels, the room size is reflected on the room rates but the difference in price is still very competitive.

Once again, thank for choosing to stay in our hotel and we look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

I stayed for one night and left my car. Really basic rooms but perfectly clean and satisfactory. You can leave your car there for up to 9 days. Great transfer service- taxi booked by reception for fixed price of £4.50. For return transfer just phone on arrival and a taxi (minicab) will be there in minutes, also for fixed price of £4.50. If you want a good night's sleep before you travel and good cheap parking,this is the place to go. Will definitely use it again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Let me take the opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay in our hotel. I would also like to thank you for the valuable feedback which I am sure will be useful to other travellers.

We at easy Hotel look forward to welcome you back in our hotel.

Reviewed December 11, 2011

I consider myself a person easy to please as far as hotels go. As an experienced budget traveler, I don't need luxury...but there are certain things that are be expected when staying in a hotel.

To begin with...it was not even close to a reasonable price for what we got. The room is like a very small hospital room with nothing but a bed and a TV attached to the wall. But don't expect to be able to actually turn the TV on without having to PAY EXTRA!

The bathroom was as tiny as one you might find on their airline.

And you've paid for accommodation for 2 people but you only get ONE TOWEL! Yep you have to PAY EXTRA! £1 I'm surprised they don't charge you extra for toilet paper.

If you are staying more than one day and want your trash taken out, room cleaned, or fresh towels...guess what....that's right...you must PAY EXTRA! £11

Parking isn't free either...£6 per night!

Wifi is £1 per hour.

This experience may have been tolerable if the base price for the room was a good deal to begin with, but for £55, We could have stayed at almost any other of the hotels around Heathrow which would have included all of these standards.

Do not give EasyHotel your business! I can say the same thing for EasyJet but they are more difficult to boycott since they have such a monopoly on certain flight routes.

Come on EasyHotel! I know your company is not in a hardship! Give your guests the remote!

• Stayed: December 2011
3  Thank Jelleighbean

Dear Guest,

I have read your review and I am disappointed to know that you did not enjoyed your stay in our hotel.

easy Hotels are committed to clean, comfortable, value for money on very competitive price to our customers. Of course, like all other budgets hotels, the best deals are available when booked in advance. Our room rates fluctuates depending on occupancy as well as special events in the area.

easy Hotels are ideal for transit travellers who are looking to stay for a short time, but like to save the money. I understand you were not happy with other charges for TV card, room cleaning, Wifi, and Car Parking. I can assure you, when you compare our room price individually or even with all other optional incidentals you will still find easy hotel price very competitive.

Once again, please do accept my apologies and I hope you will return to stay with us.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

£45 per night is good value for London.

The hotel is about 20 shuttle bus from Heathrow. There are few facilities near by.

The rooms are small - just room for a 3/4 bed, somewhere to stand and a WC/shower cubicle. The only fixtures = a couple of hooks for clothes and a TV - the purchase of a remote is an extra and last only 24hours. Windows, extra towels, cleaning and bed change are also extra.

You are just buying the room - no food. There is a vending machine in reception.

Good option if you have an early morning flight.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
HaninderSachdevaGM, General Manager at easyHotel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2011

Dear Guest,

Let me take the opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay at easy Hotel Heathrow and giving us your valuable feedback.

We at easy Hotel are committed to offer clean, comfortable, value for money product to our customers. We offer variety of rooms i.e. small and standard rooms with or without window. All rooms have en suite facility, double bed, centrally controlled air conditions, wifi access and we also offer free Gym.

Although guest can choose to travel via local bus to Heathrow, we recommend use of taxi arranged through hotel as it cost only £4.50 per person compare to normal taxi cost of £13~£15.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcome you back.

Syed Pirzada

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hounslow
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (Bath Road) Hotel
Travelodge Heathrow Central
Ibis Budget London Hounslow
Ibis London Heathrow Airport
Leonardo Hotel London Heathrow Airport

Been to easyHotel London Heathrow? Share your experiences!