“Nice Simple Budget Room”

Ibis Budget London Hounslow
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Hounslow
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Nice and clean and very simple room. Very modern design in rooms. A good hotel to stay in for a shopping trip. Cheap parking onsite for guests which is a bonus and nice and close to tube station. Bed was a little hard and one odd thing was the shower was not separate to your room but very good for the price.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Ibisbudgethounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write a review about your recent visit to Ibis Budget Hounslow. I am happy you overall enjoyed your stay with us. My team will be delighted to hear about your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Chander Kaushik

Write a ReviewReviews (1,267)

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Centrally located at Hounslow. Rooms are small, well cleaned with an option to the occupant getting back £2 if he/she informs them cleaning service will not be needed. Effective arrangement inside the room with a shower and separate toilet. The room lighting is of various ambience which is great since one may need to read sometimes or relax at other times. The building has a Tesco Express branch attached which could be helpful.
For an avid shopper this is a sanctuary because the High street adjacent the hotel has all the retail brands one may need.
It is on the flight path to Heathrow but they did a prime job on double glazing their Windows. One caution I will add is any claustrophobic person should not that the toilet is similar to what h find in an aircraft. A plus I will add is that the rooms are airconditioned.

• Stayed: September 2013

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Rooms were clean and service was good. Size of the room was decent and bathroom was in good shape. Even the staff was friendly. The good thing was that it is close to high street overall, a decent place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John T S
Ibisbudgethounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Reviewed September 21, 2013

My fiancé took me to London to surprise proposal we looked for somewhere to stay for 2 nights so we came here.. they wanted £130 for 2 nights fair enough that was good but because we was paying by cash they expected £50 deposit which I thought was an absolute disgrace like we are going to cause trouble which I understand if we was a group of youngsters.. as we got to our room it was lovely and modern the design of it was great couldn't fault that and when you spent a whole day travelling all you want is a cup of tea, there was no kettle so we went to reception to see if they provide kettles etc but they didn't they expected you to pay £2.00 each cup of tea from a machine I know £2.00 is not a lot but it's supposed to be a budget hotel we only had a certain amount of money to last us 2 days. I just don't think this is a budget hotel

• Stayed: August 2013
Ibisbudgethounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your stay at Ibis Budget Hounslow. I treat all feedback with the utmost seriousness. Once again I would like to apologise for all inconvenience it way cause you during your stay at Ibis Budget Hounslow. Hope to see you again at Ibis Budget Hounslow for the better experience.

Kind Regards

Reviewed September 20, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Ibisbudgethounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Reviewed September 15, 2013

This hotel served up exactly what it says budget but at a very high standard. The staff were very friendly and professional. The safety aspect I was impressed with by only allowing entrance in to hotel and lift by way of room cards made for a safe feel. The rooms were compact but offered enough of what you needed to enjoy your stay. The windows kept a lot of road noise out and the different choices of mood lighting was a bonus. Breakfast continental style is what you should expect for £4.95. I think better quality coffee would be an advantage however the selection of teas available should suit most personal choices. We don't normally stay budget normally Crown Moran or Park Plaza but we were caught short on availability so we were dubious of the standards that awaited us but I can definitely say I was extremely impressed with the overall service and would stay again perhaps only 1 night again. Well done Budget Ibis Hounslow you did yourselves proud.

Room Tip: You are under flight path so no room is really better than another but the windows do manage to keep...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Ibisbudgethounslow, General Manager at Ibis Budget London Hounslow, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

Reviewed September 15, 2013

A cheap and clean hotel which was comfortable. Despite being under the landing path for Heathrow, the noise of aeroplanes was almost unheard. There was perhaps more intrusive noise from some of the buses in the street below. Although not a good sleeper, I managed to sleep as well as I do at home. The downside was the long bus ride to get there - 30 minutes from Gunnersbury where I had business to do. I would stay there again if meeting in the same place.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business