“Quick friendly service”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Tralee, Ireland
“Quick friendly service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

It's an airport restaurant.. it's not cheap, but the food is good and the service is prompt and friendly - just what you need when you have limited time.

Generally I find all the eating places in T1 to be good.

• Visited October 2013

London/Worcs
“Good pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Had a early, swift supper of mushroom pasta which was good. Ordered a tomato and onion salad and got a mixed salad instead. As under time pressure did not point out the mistake. The restaurant was busy and could benefit from more tables to accommodate two people. Many single guests were seated at a table for four which meant a wait for tables.

The window tables provide a good view of the airplanes.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank TraLonW
NSW
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

I remember the experience as pleasant. I had a pizza if I remember correctly, and it was Friday so I had a quattro fromagi. Was good meal.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank RV113
uk
“The worse airport meal i have ever had”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

I know no one wants to work Boxing day, I would of contacted the restaurant directly, but they have no web site, and no contact number on the bill.

We went to Est Est Est at approx 5.30 yesterday - I had to ask to order - from looking at my bill this was Marico - I ordered - I said to my mum - he wasn't listening and should of written that down - I ordered Coffee for the mother she got diet coke, the starters came, and were cold, we could see them sitting waiting to go out, cold Calamari is not good, we didn't say anything - my mum had ordered pasta for main, it looked awful and congealed, I had ordered Chicken, I also got pasta! the waiter said 5 minutes for a replacement, we waited 10, he didn't take my mum’s food away, mum went to pay, as we had a flight, we were billed for the diet coke, bread that never arrived, i advised to credit the main course i never had - no one apologised for getting everything wrong, this was Paul! when I said we are paying for bread we never had this, Marico's reply was it was there waiting to go out, just we didn't take it to you, this was aggressive and rude, I said I’m not paying for food left on the side, it wasn’t brought to us! - I left a tip as I was rushing to get out of the place as, so poor, there was so many other places we could have picked and we expected a standard from Est Est Est, but this didn't happen on a bank holiday extremely disappointed – a apology would have helped is short I paid £40 for a cold starter

• Visited December 2012
London
“Deserves good review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

I had brunch in there prior to a flight . I have eaten here before and had decent food

This time I had smoked salmon,scrambled eggs,brown toast, and coffee. All were fine and for the price paid I could not complain.

The waitress was also efficient and friendly.

• Visited May 2012