Ramada Hounslow - Heathrow East
$187
$175
$151
Travelocity
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$40
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$34
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsdays inntube stationtwo blockspiccadilly linehigh streetcontinental breakfastno liftshort walkgood sizeper nightdouble bedcentral londonbudget hotelconvenient locationtea and coffeeclose to the airportnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This hotel was well located for my purposes. It is three tube stops (Hounslow Central) from T1 Heathrow. The hotel was clean with very comfortable beds. The heating did not work in my room however there was a unit mounted to the wall and that provided adequate heat. Although I could hear the air traffic departing Heathrow, I was not bothered by it and managed to sleep relatively well. My room included a continental breakfast which consisted of fruit, pastries, yogurt, cold meats and toast with toppings had I wanted that.
My only issue with this hotel is that I never received my wake up call. I had to be at my destination (which required 2 busses in London rush hour traffic) relatively early and arrived late because of this. When I woke, I realized that it was well past the time, rushed to get ready to go down and eat. I had explained to the staff at the desk that I had not received my wake up call and they had checked and it had been noted an hour and a half later than the time I had requested. Nothing was done aside from offering defence to the person who had noted it. So what had been a lovely stay, ended up being marred by this....as I said I was late for my next destination :(

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
DaysManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Hounslow - Heathrow East, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us.

We take all our guest reviews very seriously as we value our guests opinions and feedback in order to better our services.

We would like to apologize for the unfortunate incidents you experienced during your stay with us and can guarantee that the service you received is not what should be expected at the Days Hotel Hounslow.

We strive to provide exceptional customer service and have already taken immediate action with our team.

Please be reassured that every point you have raised has been addressed and shared with our team.

We are always reinforcing to our team the level of service that our guests can rightly expect to receive from us.

We sincerely apologise for not meeting your expectations on this occasion and hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you in the near future.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

really wanted to take my kids to experience the christmas atmosphere in London.
we were close to the tube-the food was ok and not over priced-everyone was friendly and helpful.
the rooms were clean and adequate.

we booked online and found we had paid for only one room and they had kept the other room open-thier booking policy apparently

car parking was a little strange.. small area outside the back of the hotel with overspill into the local religious center

apart from those minor issues we would use this hotel again

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank logie644

Thank you for taking the time to share your views, the entire teams at Days Hotel Hounslow are very pleased that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to Days Hotel Hounslow in the near future.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

booked two twin rooms in april last year for a rugby match this may (2014) booked these at reception, now been told i cancelled the rooms on the 3rd of january. also told that there are no rooms available to put us in to but seen rooms advertised for £750 we paid £60 per room,
cancelled our rooms just to get more money

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Nick S
Reviewed March 13, 2014

It's a Days, so don't expect luxury accomodation or gourmet food. I paid £51 a night which compares well with eg Premier Travel Inn at LHR (you have to add on the cost of the rip off hotel Hoppa bus if staying there). The location just 100 yards from the Tube station makes travel to LHR or central London easy (and cost effective if you have an Oyster card). My room was clean, everything worked and check in was swift and painless. If you don't fancy their food offerings or are on a tight budget, a short walk to Hounslow High Street offers all the usual fast food outlets & a pub. If you are on a really tight budget there's an ASDA superstore too! Car parking is limited within the hotel property, so this hotel is better suited to those arriving by public transport unless you want to risk parking in the ample public parking nearby.

Room Tip: Function rooms at ground level may generate noise, so ask for rooms above ground level
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We booked this place through late rooms for my business partner and booked online with a credit card. My business partner drove 2 hrs and turned up there late at night for the manager to say you can't stay as you don't have a credit card with you. I phoned the hotel and explained I had booked it online with my card and offered to give the details over the phone and explained I could also pay in the morning when I met my colleague for work. They wouldn't let him stay! I thought the service was appalling and if they have this stupid rule why don't they phone their guests and tell them to bring a credit card. My business partner went across the road and stayed at The Continental and they were great - they just took my card details over the phone like a normal company.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business