Rosemount Hotel
$66
Agoda.com
$122
Travelocity
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$40
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Heathrow Central(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
$34
$45
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscoat hangersromantic weekendwatch the rugbyreasonable sizewould stay againtube stationaircraft
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 28, 2012

This might not be the best hotel for a romantic weekend in the capital or if you're looking to be spoilt in a hotel with an abundance of facilities, but (as John b has done) I've stayed here on a number of occassions for rugby weekends and have every intention of using this hotel again.

It's true; the single rooms are a little on the 'cosy' side and the toliets, well... they're not the largest in the land, but we (a group of 6 foot+ blokes) have always experienced clean rooms with few glitches and quick friendly check in.

The staff have always been friendly and very helpful and quick to make sure you're being attended to if you need assistance. The full breakfast following a day at the rugby is good value.

4 out of 5 might seem generous when you read some of the other reviews, but for value and convenience (re: rugby weekends) it's basic facilities are a great option

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dave L
Reviewed October 30, 2011

my son and i have stayed at rosemount for the last 2 prem finals .staying 3 nights each time after long drives from lancashire no messing in reception straight to aspotless room bathrooms are a bit small both off us 6plus but we have a right good laugh about it as for other reviews i have read about unfreindly staff and the area never had any problems sunnyside cafe for agreat breakfast witherspoons cross road and 2or3 pubs to visit on walk to stadium. will be back in 2012.

Room Tip: on a flight path so always noise
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank john b
Reviewed July 26, 2011

We chose to stay in this hotel because I have lots of family and friends in this area. We arrived on June 16 th and checked out on June 23rd. Frist day we were given room with bigger bathroom ( bigger for this hotel) then they changed our room to different room for rest of our nights. Yes, if you miss the 9 o clock housekeeping because you slept late last night there is no chance that your room will be cleaned on that day. The lady on the front desk was so rude and had an attitude every time I would speak to her not just that one night I was passing by lobby and I heard her and an gentleman talking about me and she was saying to the gentleman " no she is an American I will show you" what does that mean? I agree with previous commentator that the owner is racist. Ha one morning I went to have breakfast with my 2 lil girls, the same receptionist asked me what I wanted in a very rude tone before she showed me a seat or before she gave me menu. I said I havent looked into your menu so I do not know what you have. she babbled something so fast and all I could understand was fried eggs and toast( dont forget English was here second language too just not mine) so I ordered that. She started to bang on pots and pans and she threw the food plate in front of me " i ve never ever seen such a disrespect towards the customer in my life" . I was literally in tears that morning and she knows that. No I will not go to this hotel ever again and would not recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank SK280
Reviewed June 30, 2011

Problems started from the very start, the window in our room was jammed open, the staff said we would just have to sleep with it open until the morning!
The internet did not work
The bathroom was so small you could not use it with the door closed.
We bought a token to use the internet in the lobby, but it also did not work. When I mentioned this to the receptionist she got angry and started shouting.
Very disappointing service

Room Tip: We changed several rooms, all were problematic
  • Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank shadeseeker72
Reviewed June 24, 2011

At the center of Hounslow this small hotel has the personal touch, and is absolutly spotless !
The rooms are tiny but adequate, not an inch is wasted, and everything you need is supplied, from the coffee, tea and biscuits in the room, to the iron and ironing board on every landing.
There's a nice restaurant and bar, though a little expensive for the area which is teeming with cheap food restaurants and pubs.
A very pleasant stay with very pleasant staff and management.
Check out the 5 day specials.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business