“Excellent Value”

Ranked #7 of 27 Restaurants in Eastcote
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Excellent food. Generous portions. Well-balanced menu. We will certainly come again to this restaurant.

3  Thank mdb42

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We live locally and have visited Thailand over 10 times. I would say this restaurant was a mix between Thai and Chinese. The portions were large and very tasty. We will definitely be returning very soon. The house white wine could be improved.

1  Thank soojos
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Based on the excellent reviews we had high expectations and when the starters arrived all looked appealing. The duck was nice but the big worry was the partially cooked chicken satay. Called the waiter who is an elderly man who was unfriendly and whipped away the dish. The main dishes came sizzling chicken and chicken in lemongrass egg fried rice and Thai rice. All rice dry on top suggesting to me it had been reheated and was far from fresh. The chicken was chewy and the sauces bland. Goodness it was going from bad to worse. We Work hard for our money and certainly don't want to part with it on sub standard food.
The waiter came and he took away the food. He never asked why we had barely eaten anything. Incensed with his lack of interest I called him over and asked if I could speak with the manager . He curtly said 'I am manager'. He never apologised nor accepted our feedback . Instead he raised his voice so all could hear . ' I have experience of this. I know you people (we are two women in our early forties) come in and order and eat most food then complain. At that point I had lost the will to live. He then hands on hips said what would you like to pay for. We said we were happy to pay for what we had eaten. He then pointed to adjoining diners and said these people like our food.We paid for the starters and the beer and water £25. We argued saying it was not about the mineynit was about receiving good food. We left suffice to say do not go to this place there are many cafes better than this.

3  Thank casmanx7
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We ate here in October and are going back tonight. We don't live in Eastcote hence the reason for not going back sooner. We had a reasonably priced meal which was absolutely yummy. Very tasty it was too. Restaurant was inexplicably quiet that night, could not see why though.

2  Thank susietoo_17
Reviewed November 5, 2013

As an Eastcote resident I have never been impressed with any of the oriental restaurants in the area. So when the Thai Lemon opened recently, I didn't have very high expectations when my wife and I decided to give it a try. But what a surprise! The food was excellent. We have since returned to the restaurant twice and everytime we have thoroughly enjoyed it. Highly recommend.

3  Thank 22Mike1950